“Dining out”
Review of Kings' Grille - CLOSED

Kings' Grille
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The Kings' Grille is located at the Kings' Course within the Waikoloa Beach Resort.
Reviewed 5 August 2015

Great friendly service, nice selection, nice view of the greens, great for breakfast or lunch. Treat kids well. Decent prices. For Hawaii.

1  Thank Carol C

Reviewed 13 July 2015

We found this lunch spot on Trip Advisor. We were happily surprised with a friendly, pleasant lunch spot with a view of the Waikoloa golf course. The service was prompt and the food was tasty. I had the Chicken Caesar salad, and the rest of our family had the French Dip sandwich and fish and chips. All was delicious.

Reviewed 29 May 2015

good views out to golf course, great pastrami sandwich, better than the burgers, but the club was awesome, too. Friendly staff, very cold beers, I understand and wine wine chilled to perfection

Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

Food ok but service bad. And the atmosphere and decorating is in BAD need of an update and cleaning! Gross! I feel like I'm back in the eighties. I guess the nice beamed wood ceiling is nice....With all the great restaurants on the big island, I would go somewhere else.

Reviewed 2 May 2015

Decided to take a break from $20 poolside burgers or $30 breakfast buffets by making the short trip from the Marriott up to the Kings Grille for both a lunch and a breakfast. While the food was good and very reasonably priced, the service was unfortunately awful. Both times my wife and I were there it seemed like the bartender had to stop what they were doing to help the one waitress take care of more than two tables. At breakfast, there were four tables and the one waitress repeatedly seemed to ignore our table and one next to us while spending all her time doing silly and inefficient things - you would think they could find somebody to wait tables that could handle 3 or 4 at a time.

2  Thank Greg W