“Great Pizza Big Price”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Loved the food, we ordered a large pizza and it fed 2 grown men and a short chick! We really liked the flavor, the dough (chose whole wheat), and the atmosphere, but to be honest it was VERY pricey for a pizza night. The staff was outstanding, very friendly and accommodating. Might eat here again, but not on a tight budget for sure!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

we got the small Bbq Hawaiian pizza and shrimp Alfredo pasta! everything was delishhhh! We will be back!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Brick Oven in Kalaheo was one of our “go to” place so. Happy to see them in Kapaa. Got there for happy hour after a long flight in onFriday. Had a Kauai Mule and A
A Corona, then ordered a medium chicken and pineapple on whole wheat crust. Excellent!
Zariana was our server, very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We were looking for good pizza and found it ,lots of flavor nice beer selection,would definitely try.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I have been to this place twice and had high expectations because it used to be considered the best Pizza on Kauai which it may have been a 5 or 10 years ago. Prices are fair for what you get. But you will not be getting great Pizza. It is a brick oven but the crust is not great. Don't get me wrong, it is not bad, it just isn't wonderful. The dinning room is big, Serice is fine. They have a more extensive menu than what you get in most places like this. The Chicken wings were good. I am a pizza Snob, so if you like Chain Pizza parlor Pizza, you may love this. If I recall correctly the drink menu was good also unless you are a wine snob like me. I don't mean to be critical, but the place is what it is and I am sure they have many happy customers. I am not one of them.