Open today: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Authentic, Challenging, and Beautiful

Let me start by saying that this is a tour so if you are expecting a secluded time where you don’t... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Tziporah K
Brooklyn, New York
Kayaking and hiking

Kayaking in the river was relaxing. Beautiful weather. The guide was great. The falls at the end... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
relaxandcamp
farmington utah
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Kauai
from US$93.99
from US$105.00
Koloa Zipline
1,306 Reviews
from US$166.43
from US$149.50
2,071 results
All reviews secret falls the river our tour guide kayak trip great guide great adventure hawaiian culture water shoes waterfall hike beautiful waterfall great sense of humor his knowledge mile kayak a lot of fun fun trip an adventure own pace
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

We were a party of nine the service was exceptional they were very helpful every step of the way we always felt safe
They went above and beyond to make sure our experience was enjoyable and authentic

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 31 March 2021

My girlfriend and I could not have had a better experience. The kayaking on the Wailua River was certainly a workout but people of all ages were able to go at their own pace and no one was rushed. The subsequent out-and-back hike to Uluwehi Falls was incredibly easy but far from boring, and the Falls are spectacular and give off an incredible energy. But what really made this tour memorable were our guides - Kai and Kamu. They effortlessly created a genuine camaraderie with everyone in the group and made my girlfriend and I in particular feel like we were members of their family. They were quick-witted and alert, deeply knowledgeable of the flora, fauna and history of the area, and were downright hilarious. Another highlight was Kai's wonderful canine companion, Ku, who would seamlessly hop between kayaks to say hi to everyone and was the best trained dog I've ever seen. Truly a unique experience that I can't recommend enough, and if you do go, call ahead and ask when Kai and/or Kamu are working - you won't regret it!

Reviewed 31 March 2021

Tour guides Kai and Kamu were awesome! Kayaking was a good exercise and hike to the falls was beautiful. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 30 March 2021

Our guide was very knowledgeable about the river and Hawaiian history. All the rain the island had the week we were there made the river crossings a little more exciting but out guide made sure everyone got across safely. Overall my family had an awesome time! We would book with Alii again.

Reviewed 29 March 2021

Swimming up to and behind the waterfall was amazing. Our guide, Kai, was so knowledgeable about the area, the vegetation, and the history. He was truly the BEST, and he actually descends from Royalty.
I'm 63 years young so this was truly a workout, but Kai was helpful the entire time. I highly recommend this tour.