“Fresh Summer Rolls---amazing”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2017

We've visited here many times and have enjoyed many items on the menu. I especially like the fresh summer rolls.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Worst Pad Thai we ever had - couldn't even find the peanuts on it, there was barely any egg and the fish was tasteless. Was mainly all noodles and they didn't have hot sauce. Also the bathrooms were locked the entire time we were there and they never came back to ask us if we needed anything. The prices were very high for the quality of food that we got. The only positive comment was that the order came extremely quickly.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I ordered a noodle and beef plate. I had a choice of beef, chicken or fish. REGULAR OR spicy. I chose spicy. I got a Thai iced tea that was very good. When my food arrived it smelled good but looked like a mass of overcooked wide noodles. I dug right in and soon noticed there was no beef and it was bland, not spicy. I continued to eat just to find only 5 quarter sizes pieces of chicken. They were the thickness of a quarter, too. I paid the bill and left, vowing never to eat there again.

1  Thank mralexanderb
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The food we had (green curry with calamari, beef pad thai and brocolli oyster sauce beef were below average by San Francisco Bay Area standards. Ingredients did not seem fresh and taste was lacking. Try someplace else.

1  Thank dlh22
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

For years my family and I have been frequenting Sukhothai. It's been a favorite of my daughters since she was aged 3. Highly recommend the Pad Thai and chicken basil. Tom yum soup is also excellent.