“Unbelievable burgers”
Review of Street Burger

Street Burger
Ranked #10 of 136 Restaurants in Kapaa
Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

We went here last night. Food was excellent! Fried smoked cheese appetizer to die for. The Frenchie burger was tasty and cooked to a effect medium rare as requested. I would have given this establishment five stars but it is very noisy. Not conducive to conversations in a large party.

Price is responsible. Great California beer selection.

Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

This is a really cute new restaurant in Kapa'a. It has an industrial feel to the decor and is very nice. They had a nice selection of micro brewery beers on tap and excellent food. I highly recommend the duck confit salad and the frenchie burger! It has Brie cheese on local beef with caramelized onions and aioli sauce. Do it!

Reviewed 16 December 2015

After being overseas for the last eight months, Street Burgers was exactly what we needed; a quality burger, well prepared, fresh greens, perfect tomatoes, crispy smoked bacon, flavorful cheddar, and amazing crispy onion rings. My husband had a specialty burger that was fantastic with tasty home made fries. There is one thing that America does extremely well in regards to food and that is burgers. Street Burgers was exactly what we yearned for after not being able to get a good burger in Europe. The service was superb. We will definitely be back before our stay ends.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

The variety of burgers is very good, from mainstream to imaginative. Well prepared, pink in the middle, flavorful. Fries too salty. Can not upgrade the regular fries served with the burgers, must order them as an appetizer which is unfortunate. Service good.

Reviewed 13 December 2015

My lengthy drive to Street Burger was worth the effort last night. I live now in Koloa, so Kapaa is not around the corner. But, I had a throughly wonderful time. Place was packed with a good mix of locals and visitors. Service at the bar (was by myself) was excellent and personable. Greeted at the door immediately which can be a bit of a novelty here on Kauai.

Street Burger serves only fresh, locally sourced ingredients. The tap selection has the best range of beers I've seen in my 1 1/2 as a resident. The Belching Beaver Double IPA was a find as most beers on Kauai are in the 4-6% range. Bit pricey for a resident, but didn't mind because of the quality of the food. The interior is very sleek, modern and without the noise of big screens or music. You can talk to each other-novel concept in the wired world. Street Burger is across the street from the Shell Station as you pass through the light. Plenty of parking in the back, so no worries about having to find a place for the car. Go enjoy! PS Trip Advisor is picture challenged as this is TQJ writing the review, but that's not me.