This is an older but well maintained property that delivers an excellent experience with friendly staff and great amenities.
If you are staying on the garden isle and do not have the budget for the large luxury resorts this is the cost effective option that delivers. You get the amenities, service, and friendly staff without sacrifice.
It is not the Grand Hyatt or Marriott Beach Club but it is a step above everything else.
We stay here frequently and will continue to do so.
This is a great location and walking distance to a shopping, dining and located on a perfect stretch of beautiful beach with a good pool and hot tub.
Wife and children loved it and they have been spoiled in the past
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on 10 beachfront acres amid a century-old coconut grove, this deluxe oceanfront resort hotel offers breathtaking views, spacious suites and open-air dining. Centrally located, many movie production crews choose to stay here as it's minutes from anywhere on the island. It's an excellent base to explore and discover the natural beauty that the Garden Island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Kaua'i at Coconut Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Hotel Kapaa
- Aston Hotel Kapaa
- Resortquest Kauai Beach Makaiwa
- Aston Resort Kapaa
- Waipouli Beach
- Resort Quest Kauai
- Courtyard Kaua'i At Coconut Beach Kauai/Kapaa