“OMG sustainable farm to table at its best! ”

Destination Events Hawaii
Ranked #12 of 23 Restaurants in Kilauea
Price range: US$25 - US$250
Cuisines: American, French, Hawaiian
Description: Destination Events Hawaii is a full service catering company, which offers all styles of service and all menu types. We provide Private/Personal Chef services, full scale event menus, buffet, family style, plated, stations, heavy appetizers, bar services, you need, we provide it. We strive to be a sustainable business, using local ingredients with our best intentions behind our products, preparations, and service. Pick your Destination, we provide the services. Enticing Your Senses - Mauka to Makai. Choose Destination Events Hawaii for your next catered event.
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

I love brunch and this was a good brunch. Ceviche, wonderful fresh island fruit, Kailua pork eggs Benedict, wonderful salads and champagne. Desserts were good too. Great bread pudding. Service was also exceptional

Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

Was looking for a nice Sunday brunch place. I saw the reviews for the expensive hotel in Princeville and someone recommended this place as an alternate. I am so glad I chose the place. It is called "Kitchen Table". The brunch is held on Sundays. I made a reservation via email.

They are located 5 minutes off the main road down a country lane. They use a "common ground" located in a nice scenic parklike setting.

Seating is under an open air pavillion that connects to a cute little building. There was a man playing a guitar and singing appropriate music for the setting.

It is a fixed price brunch, with the higher price for those who want champagne.

The food was amazing and diverse. They have sushi, all kinds of local meats, fresh fruit juices, unique casseroles, yummy waffles and coconut syrup. Really, I tried 90% of what they offered and it was delicious. Everything had a little twist to it so it wasn't the "same old, same old".

Relaxed setting, delicious food, and nice music. Doesn't get any better! I'm planning to return on my next trip to Kauai.

3  Thank Bob_Adventure_2000
Reviewed 8 October 2015

Destination Events did our September wedding at Na Aina Kai Botanical Gardens and it was fantastic! Not only was the food the best wedding food I have ever had (truly high-end restaurant quality) but the staff was flawless! Jen was there to personally oversee everything and her staff could not have been more prepared, professional and unobtrusive. If you are considering catering for any event on Kauai, I cannot recommend Destination Events enough!

1  Thank Ryan N
Reviewed 28 June 2015

We booked them for an event they provided everything we needed. The location was absolutely beautiful and the food was delicious. Staff was prompt and friendly! Definitely from now on I will be using them. They do offsite too!