Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from US$178.66
from US$247.59
from US$210.58
1,065 results
All reviews koloa landing fish sea turtles octopus zodiac boat open water discover scuba great instructor diving experience refresher course two tank padi certification great job sheraton caverns marine life these guys made us feel
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

Bri was awesome and so helpful!! We had a blast and would recommend them to anyone visiting Kauai. We want to get certified and come back!!

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 15 January 2021

Logan and Jared was a fantastic instructor for me and my 10 yr old son's 3-day open water certification course. I heard great things about this through my sister who already got certified so we were scheduled to take the discovery dive but instead canceled that and registered to get certified since it has always been my bucket list for years. Logan was very friendly with his funny jokes but was strict where things needed to be which I felt was very important for my son because it's no joke when you are under water. During the skill test during our dives out at Koloa landing, even though my son passed the pool test with ease, he got scared with a couple skill test but I know in his mind he wanted it really bad and was sad. Logan generously adjusted to us by doing the same skill at 5-10ft deeper first before doing the same skill at 20-25ft which was the requirement to pass the test. Eventually my son passed the test and perhaps have the scuba swimming down a lot better than me :)

My son who has ALWAYS loved everything about the ocean since he was age one immediately got hooked and scheduled another dive with the recently certified family members too (4 of us total) and went diving. Dive master Jared and captain Rane was amazing and took great care of us. Dive sites werer PKs and Sheraton Caverns. It was amazing...

My son who... still couldn't stop thinking about diving used his own Christmas saving to book another dive, this time requesting Logan. He was so thrilled when he saw him at the dock and this time we went to Kipu Kai and Stone house. Whales were constantly singing, there was a pool of fish covering the entire ocean floor, we saw a Manta ray on our way to our second dive so we hopped right in and swam with it.

It's easily one of the best things I've done together with my son and Kauai Down Under was soo friendly and makes sure that you are getting the best experience. We became such a fan that we got Kauai Down Under hats and T-shirts! haha Mahalo!

Reviewed 5 January 2021

So happy to have chosen Kauai Down Under for getting our certification. We had been wanting to get it for so long and we had such an awesome experience that we ended up doing a Zodiac boat tour with the family soon after. The 2 day certification course was packed but Logan was an awesome instructor, we felt safe and informed and we got to see soo many turtles and even a barracuda during our dive. Zodiac boat tour with our dive master Jared was also awesome. My nephew, a newly certified junior diver was with us but there wasn't a single moment where we felt unsafe and he had so much fun. Can't wait to dive with them again on our next trip. Thanks Kauai Down Under Dive Team!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Trip16175173200, Director of Sales at Kauai Down Under Dive Team, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

Aloha! So glad to hear you had a great time with our team while getting your PADI Certification! Logan and Jared had a great time with you all. Definitely look us up next time you're on Kauai!

Reviewed 28 December 2020 via mobile

Jonathan was fantastic! The experience was new and foreign to me so it was was a bit unnerving at first. Jonathan was able calm me down, demonstrate the skills again, and I ended up having a blast!!! His calm demeanor and obvious expertise put me at ease. Thanks again, would recommend to anyone!!!

Date of experience: December 2020
kevinabernathy, Director of Sales at Kauai Down Under Dive Team, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

Awesome that you were able to relax and enjoy the dive! Definitely look us up next time you come to Kauai!

Reviewed 20 December 2020

What a spectacular day of diving. The seas were a little rough in our South Shore Zodiac but the crew was competent and entertaining. I saw more Giant Green Turtles than I could have imagined, hundreds of them! Highly recommend Kauai Down Under. Can't wait to dive with them again!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Aloha Michael! So glad you were able to join us. Next time you're here for a bit definitely hit us up! We'll get you out there again for some fun in the Hawaiian Sun!