US$209
US$199
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$309
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$377/night.

Kauai Palms Hotel(Lihue)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$215
US$203
bedfinder
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

The Kauai Inn(Lihue)(Great Value!)
US$189
Travelocity
US$160
US$359
US$259
Travelocity
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$302/night.

US$102
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$536
US$519
  • Pool
All reviewswasher and dryerfull kitchena small shopping mallhalf bathroomnawiliwili harborsalt water poolmaster bedroomcomfortable condomain bedroomcentral location on the islandnice place to staybeach chairsclean towelspool areawould definitely stay here againshort walk to the beachrestaurants and shops
Reviewed 8 February 2017

I just finished spending three weeks at the Banyan Harbor Resort in Lihue, Kauai and loved the place. With professional friendly staff in a very clean environment (rooms & grounds), it made the stay very enjoyable when I arrived back from Kalapaki Beach every day or after traveling around the Island. Even before I arrived, the Reception Staff (Krystle & Tamara) assisted me with various info such as room selection, activities, car rental, work related issues, etc. These ladies were rock stars assisting me. The pool area and BBQs were awesome - highly recommended to throw some steaks on one of the Resort's BBQs, have some wine and take an evening dip in the pool that's next to the BBQ area. The Kauai Athletic Club is only a 5 minute walk from the Resort and is highly recommended. It'll cost you about $8 bucks/day but very well worth it. Kalapaki Beach is right across the street and a must see. See Kiki at the Banyan Harbor Activities Centre for snorkel gear, beach chairs, towels, etc. Kiki is fun and knowledgeable. I was so impressed, I asked to see the General Manager (Lyle) to pass along my thanks for running a professional and happy Resort. Overall, a great experience and I look forward to returning next year. Don McIntyre

Room Tip: See the Banyan Harbor Activities Desk for beach items (chairs, snorkels)
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Lyle O, General Manager at Banyan Harbor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Mahalo so much Don for sharing your Thoughts (Manao in Hawaiian) and we look forward to seeing you on a return trip! :) Lyle O.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

My mother and aunt and I stayed at Banyan harber for a girls trip, and also their very first trip to Hawaii. Kiki at the concierge was wonderful! So fun to talk to and she was very helpful when booking island excursions, making sure we booked only the best. The condo was the perfect size for us and the inside was clean and well stocked with dishes and cookware. We loved the idea of having the 3 balconies..however we did not get to enjoy them because they were very dirty:/ but all in all this vacation rental was great for what we needed. Affordable, great service, and perfectly located in the middle of everything. Short drive to basically anywhere we wanted to see! I will be returning to Banyan harber in the future!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends

Aloha and Glad you enjoyed such a wonderful girls trip to Kauai and Banyan Harbor... I truly appreciate knowing you enjoyed "Kiki's" Kokua (assistance) while visiting.... Also appreciate knowing we need to pay attention to our Lanais to ensure we better clean for future guest visits. Mahalo! Lyle O.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Exceptional staff from the security to the cleaning staff. An extra special tribute to Kiki the conceirage who assisted with tours and activities to participant in. Even the neighbors who owned their units were friendly and helpful to a newbie on the island. The resort ideally situated for traveling all over the island - east or west ease to travel to Waimea or Princeville from the resort. Shopping Centre close by. Even Costco. Discount fabrics beautiful store for Hawaiian prints.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Norma J

Truly appreciate your comments and look forward to Welcoming you back Home on a future visit! Mahalo! Lyle O.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Our last two nights on Kauai were spent here and it was great! The staff is very nice and accommodating. The bed is comfy, the view from the living room is good, from the upstairs bedroom it's even better. Walking distance to a beach and restaurants.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bubsy_Malone

Mahalo for taking the time to post a comment..... We are so glad you enjoyed your visit. Mahalo! Lyle Otsuka (GM)

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

My husband, daughter, her husband and grandchildren stayed in December, 2016. We were disappointed. The bedrooms were so small that you could barely turn around. The two bathrooms were a half bath downstairs and 1 full bath upstairs with a shower. All the residents used that bathroom. The washer and dryer were also in that bathroom. There was no view. Unless you want a mediocre experience I do not recommend people stay here.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Aloha and so so sorry we disappointed you on your recent visit.... Should you read this response, would you please contact me personally at lyle@banyanharbor.net email or 808 240 3120 my direct line... I would love to try and make up for your past visit in some way on a future visit. Mahalo! Lyle M. Otsuka