“Stopped in for a drink while on the cruise”
Review of JJ's Broiler

JJ's Broiler
Ranked #21 of 129 Restaurants in Lihue
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 December 2016

Stopped in here for a drink while on the cruise ship because my husband wanted to watch some football. The staff were very friendly and the drinks were reasonably priced and good. I didn't use it but they also have wifi.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,005)

Reviewed 4 December 2016

This a sports bar and the atmosphere is great. The food was great. I would not recommend this for families with small children.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

JJ's is always a favorite place to eat. Looking out at Kalapaki, watching the people enjoying the ocean, and the great food.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

We had a 10 pm flight and 3 hours to kill. The dinner was great. I had the Rueben which was made with tender meat and a slaw that had the sauce in it. Best ever. View of the beach, close enough to hear the waves. Waitress didn't mind if we waited for our flight on the porch. Perfect end to a week in paradise.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

...the best ribs all over ... & I has eaten many in my live!!! The drinks & service was very attentive & friendly. Price and achievementfit her well. I soon come again certainly and will recommend the JJ's boiler with pleasure in europe. See us soon.