“Great lunch!”

Ranked #21 of 128 Restaurants in Lihue
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Reviewed 10 December 2016

We met friends from the mainland for lunch here. The menu offers alot of variety. The food was very tasty. Service was excellent, no rush.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,003)

Reviewed 9 December 2016

Great food and great outdoor dining. My husband had the grilled salmon and I had Beef Tomato. Large portions; I had enough left for lunch the next day. Our timeshare gave us a 15% discount card for this restaurant, which was a nice plus. I noted that one review wouldn't recommend it for small children, and that may be true inside, which is a sports bar, but the patio had several families when we were there, and the staff was very gracious with them (we ate about 6 pm). Banana cream pie was very good.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

Sat Dec 3rd-After a long travel day JJ's Broiler gave us what we needed the most, comfortable restful dining just steps from the beach. His Cowboy steak was great and my fish and chips awesome! Quick friendly service was wonderful for the travel weary! We plan to return before heading home to the mainland!

Reviewed 5 December 2016

Stopped in here for a drink while on the cruise ship because my husband wanted to watch some football. The staff were very friendly and the drinks were reasonably priced and good. I didn't use it but they also have wifi.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

This a sports bar and the atmosphere is great. The food was great. I would not recommend this for families with small children.