“Good food, great view”

JJ's Broiler
Ranked #20 of 133 Restaurants in Lihue
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Really good meal, very large portions, great service, & beautiful view. I did think the prices were a bit high for pub type food. That said, I would still recommend.

Date of visit: December 2016
Write a ReviewReviews (1,083)

Reviewed 13 December 2016

We came here because our other restaurant we went to was closed. It was the worst food we had on the island. Nice people, but it's coffee shop quality food.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

We met friends from the mainland for lunch here. The menu offers alot of variety. The food was very tasty. Service was excellent, no rush.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 9 December 2016

Great food and great outdoor dining. My husband had the grilled salmon and I had Beef Tomato. Large portions; I had enough left for lunch the next day. Our timeshare gave us a 15% discount card for this restaurant, which was a nice plus. I noted that one review wouldn't recommend it for small children, and that may be true inside, which is a sports bar, but the patio had several families when we were there, and the staff was very gracious with them (we ate about 6 pm). Banana cream pie was very good.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

Sat Dec 3rd-After a long travel day JJ's Broiler gave us what we needed the most, comfortable restful dining just steps from the beach. His Cowboy steak was great and my fish and chips awesome! Quick friendly service was wonderful for the travel weary! We plan to return before heading home to the mainland!

Date of visit: December 2016

Been to JJ's Broiler? Share your experiences!