Island Helicopters Kauai
Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Do this tour!

Like a lot of the reviews I was skeptical and a bit afraid. I mustered up the courage and so glad... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
gifuller
West Richland, Washington
Great gentle helicopter ride around the island!! Beautiful!!

Reviewed 22 July 2021
Patti M
Houston, Texas
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Kauai
from US$368.43
from US$369.00
from US$183.35
from US$320.00
1,418 results
All reviews jurassic falls waterfall landing helicopter tour worth every penny the na pali coast theme song once in a lifetime experienced pilot smooth ride amazing experience great pilot highlight of our trip amazing tour motion sickness both sides felt very safe window seat
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

I booked this helicopter ride last minute (3 days before). I made sure to reconfirm the day before as instructed in the email.

I was in seats 1 and 2 in front seat. Views were spectacular. I tried to scrunch down to let the folks in back left see better. The pilot circled around to allow left side passengers to get some great pics which I thought was prudent of the pilot.

I get motion sickness pretty easily so I took a non drowsy Dramamine pill about 90 mins before and had zero problems! The pilot was well skilled and would warn us when there would be extra bumpiness.

I highly recommend this helicopter ride!!

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 22 June 2021

Be aware if you are a short person, don't let them place you in the middle of the back seat or you will not be able to see much. The front seats give a more premium view.

Date of experience: May 2021
1  Thank 89cathyp
Reviewed 22 June 2021

If you do nothing else on the island, you MUST take the Jurassic Falls Helicopter Tour. Ten minutes from the helipad, you're there. After taking off again, you're in the air another 45min. I'm not going to spoil it by telling everything. Just go!

1  Thank johnwatts2019
Reviewed 21 June 2021

It was an incredible ride for our family. This was an first for our kids and they thoroughly enjoyed it. The pilot/guide was very thorough in explaining all the details and ensured everyone in the helicopter get to see the views. Must ride one on your trip to Kauai

Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

This is an amazing, don’t-miss experience. This is the only tour that actually lands at the falls. It’s a decently long tour and absolutely amazing. No better way to see the island. I was terrified at first (I hate roller coasters even) and it was totally worth it. Pilot Gary was amazing!

1  Thank Sarah_Hannah_H