US$349
US$293
US$215
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$288/night.

Koa Kea Hotel & Resort(Poipu)
US$442
US$389
The Point at Poipu(Poipu)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$269
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$300/night.

Kiahuna Plantation Resort(Poipu)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$173
Otel.com
US$680
US$659
Marriott
The Kauai Inn(Lihue)(Great Value!)
US$189
TripAdvisor
Priceline
All reviewspoipu kai resorttennis courtsshipwreck beachwasher dryerliving roomocean viewair conditioningboogie boardsnice condooffice staffdvd playerthe trade windsceiling fansecond bedroombeautiful groundsnorth shoreregency
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We traditionally spend three weeks in our condo by the sea—renting from Suite Paradise in Poipu Kari Resort in Kauai. It continually calls us back. Words cannot adequately express the loveliness of the island, the beauty of the resort, or the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. We can’t wait to return.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Elie A, Manager at Suite Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Aloha Debra,
Mahalo for your feedback experience with Suite Paradise.we glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.
Mahalo Nui Loa

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I'll be blunt and it's important to note that I'm highlighting the NEGATIVE aspects of this unit because I believe there was a bit of a misprespresntation in the advertising. I'd consider renting here again except..let me explain.

1st and foremost, I can't even recall how I found this property but it clearly stated the unit sleeps 4. It doesn't unless the fourth person has a sleeping bag and the 3rd is okay sleeping on a bamboo frame couch. BE ADVISED! There's a loft but it's deadbolted from guests, presumably for storage.

2nd, there's a flight of stairs to the front door of the unit then a full flight of stairs, with a landing in between and a 180 turn. Was it a problem for us? No, however it might be if you're elderly and/or have had knee or other recent surgery etc.

3rd, the large flat screen boasted about in the verbiage that you can 'watch DVD's on' (literally over a 1000 to chose from in the office) is a tad dated and the speaker is shot. As far as the DVD player, it doesn't work and is wrapped in its cord in the hutch below. Don't take it out- it's inoperable. Granted we only rented DVD's to make it to midnight on NYE being from the east coast and exhausted and didn't turn the TV on any other time so it didn't really bother us but again I just wanted to point out that it's a bit deceptive in the ad in case you're considering renting and you're the movie at night type.

4th, again not a huge deal breaker but just an FYI, the microwave over the stove is shot...completely. There's a tiny $100 special substitute in the corner so again this might seem picky because we really only used it twice but cooking on the stovetop was a bit challenging because there's zero power to the installed micro so no light.

5th issue is that one, very comfortable bed with the overhead ceiling fan and plantation shuttered windows was lovely EXCEPT it faces the very busy Poipu Rd which parallels the shoreline just across the small condo parking lot. It's a bit noisy if you're a light sleeper. I actually put earplugs because I travel internationally for work and that's a regular practice for me. It might be an issue if you're a light sleeper.

6th, the common area hot tub was broken and was luke warm the entire visit. We ventured in once but honestly with the high traffic of younger kids using it, I regretted ever having stepped foot into it because when I saw it in the daylight, it reminded me of a biology project petri dish from a high school lab.

Overall, the unit is clean, charming and lets face it, less than a quarter mile from the beach with seals and turtles napping daily so suffice to say we survived, I just thought it was important to provide the transparency all potential guests deserve that most renters probably aren't going to expose. I don't really feel like the photos represented that this was an average condo with some issues and I don't really think insofar as value that the price represented the product. That's the point of a review site isn't it?

I've doubled back and done a search from scratch titled "Suite Paradise" to see if maybe I had blinders on. Again I don't recall how I found the unit, but I do recall not realizing it was a condo or that there'd be stairs. The accommodation listing for 4 however is probably the only thing if I had to do it again, would be a deal breaker for us. My poor son, who curled up on the couch every evening had an achy back by the time we left and was stuck in the middle seat on both legs back to Boston with his first day of the semester the next day.

Where ever your journey takes you, enjoy. Cheers.

Room Tip: Sleeps 2 NOT 4! Bring earplugs for the 2.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank TheCritic010
Reviewed 8 January 2018

We have stayed with Suite Paradise several times and have always had a good experience. It has been a nice, affordable place to stay in Kauai. We love the location! It is close to the beach, one of our favorite restaurants, and great walking paths. The receptionists are very friendly and helpful. The units are very comfortable and well stocked. Our time at Suite Paradise has always been very enjoyable and we can’t wait to return!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank rwswWyoming
SuiteParadis, Manager at Suite Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Aloha,
Mahalo for your feedback , we glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in Poipu, we hope to see you again soon.
Mahalo Nui Loa

Reviewed 17 December 2017

This is at least our 20th visit to Suite Paradise in Poipu...Stayed at many of the condos available in the complex..First stay in Manualoha 501..Very nice condo, well appointed and quite..Very good location for garden view with access to the Manualoha pool with great view of ocean from pool...

Room Tip: This was not a hotel..
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
SuiteParadis, Manager at Suite Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Aloha ,
Mahalo for your trust and loyalty for Suite Paradise. we thank you for choosing our management company for over 20 years.
Mahalo a Nui Loa

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Our extended family has booked through Suite Paradise for years (we're the second generation). The management is great - wonderful staff welcomes you from booking throughout stay.
Selected Kahala 832 for the third time. Love the view of the mountains and greenery, and appreciate the beautiful Asian furniture and thoughtful extras.

Room Tip: Check the map or ask staff to find condo with view away from parking lots.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Judith V
SuiteParadis, Manager at Suite Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Aloha Judith,
Mahalo for choosing Kahala 832 for your stay in Poipu, we glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.
Mahalo a Nui Loa