“Simple cafe, but TASTY french toast”
Review of Anuenue Cafe

Anuenue Cafe
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Poipu
Price range: US$3 - US$19
Description: Family owned and operated Cafe. We serve only the best food and Kauai Roastery Coffee. Our menu features organic, local, fresh ingredients like Makaweli Beef, Anahola Granola, Kauai Roastery Coffee, and all the local fruit and produce we can find. Eat with aloha!
Reviewed 13 March 2018

We pulled in looking for brunch and had heard about the french toast. Both ordered it and we were blown away! You must try it! Hawaiian Sweet Bread is used and the large piece of toast, perfectly cooked is covered in Lemon curd and raspberry coulis. It is amazing. Our waitress was very sweet and helpful too!

1  Thank AnnaLFowler

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Sit outside, casual place with chickens walking by. I had the half papaya with greek yogurt and fruit. The pineapple was so amazing! My son had eggs benedict - eggs sat ontop of pulled pork - fantastic! Loved this place.

1  Thank lisa9962
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Eating beautiful food, presented with attention in an unassuming picnic environment, So Ono!
Everything ordered by a diverse party of six, ( loco moco to macadamia nut pancakes) was perfect! Coffee was plentiful & hot.

1  Thank Agoldenmile
Reviewed 11 March 2018

We came here twice for brunch. OMG. Get the Triple Crown. My friend and I each got our own. It was amazing. Heaven in my mouth. Get there early! There will probably be a wait.

1  Thank Jasmine W
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I had the banana macadamia nut pancakes. They were ok. The pancakes themselves were plain. The topping was good. My BF had the French toast and liked. The salt and pepper bacon was good. I was surprised it was $2 to add cheese to the small amount of side eggs.