Review Highlights
Bikram yoga

Tiny local studio. Very friendly. Janet is an amazing teacher! I've been going every day.limited... read more

Reviewed 16 September 2015

from US$137.60
from US$314.58
from US$129.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We've been coming to Princeville yoga with Tom every time we come to Kauai. This year Courtney was the instructor and was great. Really worked our bodies, great way to relax and get into vacation!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

I went to a hot yoga class with Lulu during my vacation. She was awesome! Engaging, fast paced vinyasa style class that would be accessible for a beginning yogi but also she gives enough options to satisfy a more advanced yogi. I will find her again the next time I am in Kauai!!

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank heathergwil
Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

Tiny local studio. Very friendly.
Janet is an amazing teacher!
I've been going every day.limited schedule.
Check the website and arrive early. Be aware at there are no showers. But you can have an Acai Bowl after right downstairs afterward in a courtyard

Date of experience: September 2015
3  Thank Suzie S
Reviewed 22 January 2014

A small Hot Yoga studio in Princeville Center above the ice cream store. Hot and small but "what a work out"! Get off the tourist trail, work off those Mai Tais and unhealthy restaurant food and get a burning 1 1/2 workout. Went home has took a deep 2 hour nap. Namaste.

Date of experience: January 2014