All reviewsmeditation hutwhispering bamboo cottageswaying palmsthe salt water poolfresh fruitthe kitchenmy husband and iroad to hanaat homeother parts of the islandquick drivethe trade windscoconut treesbeautiful propertya wonderful place to staywasher dryerminute drive
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We had a wonderful time at Maui Ocean Breezes. The apartment was beautifully furnished with incredible views, for a great price. We loved the hand-painted walls in the bedroom and bath (complete with little fish), and made heavy use of the well-appointed kitchen--eating fresh fish and making fabulous fruit smoothies while watching the palms sway in the breeze. Every morning a flock of 15 white doves graced us with their presence, breakfasting on the beautifully manicured lawns. Unfortunately it was too windy to make much use of the lovely pool, except for one day, but the showers and fresh breezes were very welcome after a long day at the hot beach, or an intense day exploring the island, or listening to the whales sing while snorkeling.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

My wife and I just enjoyed 7 wonderful nights in the studio apartment. Friendly hosts who couldn't do enough for us (including fresh fruit from their trees); immaculate; absolute peace and quiet at night; fantastic views of the north coast by day and the stars at night; easy starting point for the Hana Road, Haleakala, or the northeast coast. We'll be back!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2012

A couple years ago my family and I spent 10 days with Anjali and Maui Ocean Breezes. We all agreed it was the best vacation we had ever had. Unfortunately, the night before we left I fell down a flight of stairs. With the insistance of my family I still went. Very LONG flight in that condition. But when we got there it was well worth it. While my family was out playing Anjali was always checking on me, helping heal a very bad wrist injury and making sure I had fresh flowers. We will never forget her or our home away from home. That is why we are coming back. There was no question of where we wanted to go. I would recommend Maui Ocean Breezes to anyone who wants a unique and relaxing vacation. Thank you Anjali.
Gina Cour, Walla Walla WA

Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Staying at Maui Ocean Breezes was just fantastic. It was luxury without the high price. The cottage was spacious, with great cooking facilities, so that we could save money on the high price of Maui restaurants. The property was beautiful, several acres of lush landscaping. The view was great as well. Has a nice pool with a waterfall, but we did not use it. Fresh papayas were a nice plus!

This is in Haiku, about one mile or so before the "road to Hana". Rain occurs frequently here, so if you are looking for sun every day, all day, you won't get it. But if you want to stay in "real Hawaii" this is the place. It was conveniently located to Paia, Makawao and Pukilani, which we loved.

We would absolutely stay again!

Reviewed 23 February 2012

Staying in this incredible home on Maui is what made our vacation. My husband travels a great deal on business, so if we'd stayed in a hotel, it would have felt like work to him. I used to live on Maui, so staying in a hotel while on the island would not have felt right to me either. At Ocean Breezes, we had a furnished kitchen, access to laundry facilities and the home was immaculate, comfortable and came with amazing views of the ocean and rainforests. We absolutely loved staying here and would highly recommend it. Mahalo Maui Ocean Breezes!!!!