Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$325.00
More Info
from US$359.10
More Info
All reviews private tour full circle hana farms sunset tour expert guide educational tour perfect in every way larger tour every turn twists and turns an unforgettable experience amazing tour off the beaten path highly recommend this tour wealth of knowledge our honeymoon tour group
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

Our Jeep Adventure with Shelly was one of the most memorable experiences of my life. With every pit stop, meal, waterfall, or landmark Shelly explained the rich history of the land and made me feel so connected to the Maui culture. Shelly went out of her way to buy my boyfriend and I snacks, waters, coffee, and Musubi with her own money. She truly made us feel like Ohana and we couldn’t recommend a tour with her and this company more. This tour gives you a taste of the real Maui.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

More careful driver who is more responsive to clients’ expectations for the private tour. Would not take this tour again.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 3 February 2021

My husband and I came to Maui to celebrate my 40th birthday. On our first day here we were booked for a reverse road to hana tour with Scottie Joe and it was nothing short of amazing! He arrived on time to pick us up from our hotel and right away he made us feel super comfortable and right at home. We had great conversation and he was super thorough, knowledgeable and entertaining when it came to sharing his aloha with us. We told him we weren't big picture takers but we probably took 200 of the most magical pictures...Waterfalls, amazing ocean views, lush green valleys,and must importantly pictures of us as a couple that we wouldn't normally get. Getting to do the tour in a jeep with the top off was awesome... There is so much beauty on this island when you can look up and out! We learned so much and will leave this island feeling like this is our second home thanks to SJ and the magnificent job he did taking care of us! Thank you!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 29 November 2020 via mobile

A must if you come to Maui! We did the West Maui mountains tour this time. These guys run a first class operation all the way! Marcus and Scotty-Jo were fun and professional! Loved the pace of the tour and all the special stops and insider knowledge. Will definitely be booking with these guys again for the Hana tour next time

Date of experience: November 2020
562marcusp, Owner at Hoaloha Jeep Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2020

That's awesome to hear. Thanks for letting us know about your positive experience. We had fun as well. Aloha!

Reviewed 12 March 2020

The private, full-circle, jeep tour (going counter clockwise) of the Road to Hana is the only way to do it.
I’ve been on a bus tour before and I will NEVER EVER take one of those tours again! You have no time to explore because you’re with strangers and on a schedule, you’re herded off and on the bus like cattle, and I was car sick the entire time. Those bus tours are misery!
Not at all the case with Hoaloha Jeep Tours!! It’s more expensive, but completely worth it! I loved it this time! Marcus, the owner, was a joy to book with. He even let us take 2 Jeeps instead of just one, and didn’t charge any extra! ScottyJo took us off-roading and because we went counter clockwise, we got to see things we had never seen before, and from a new perspective! I really wanted to hike the Pipiwai trail, so ScottyJo made sure we fit that in during our day. (Highly recommend hiking that trail!)
We had the top down in the jeep the entire day, explored at our own pace, laughed all day with ScottyJo, hiked the magnificent Pipiwai trail, and had a great lunch of Huli Huli chicken from a roadside stand. Our day was perfection!

Date of experience: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction