“A comfortable stay”
Review of Maui Seaside Hotel

Maui Seaside Hotel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Kahului
Reviewed 2 July 2015

Stayed for two nights. Large comfortable rooms. Air conditioner was very noisy but worked well. Wifi worked well in room. Staff efficient and pleasant. Parking costs $5 per night. The restaurant seems to be run seperatly to the hotel and if your rate includes breakfast you need to get a voucher from reception and present it at the restaurant. Breakfast was good although little choice if it is included with the room rate. Overall I enjoyed the stay here and would return

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
SeasideHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Maui Seaside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2015

Aloha TassieRetired,

Thanks for your recent review of our property. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and out staff appreciates the recognition too! They strive to provide exceptional service to every one of our guests. We hope to see you again on your return trip to Maui!

Seaside Hotels Hawaii Management Team

Write a ReviewReviews (1,087)

Reviewed 28 June 2015

Stayed here for one night six months ago to be near the airport on my return from Hana. Really, a very nice place. All the staff I encountered were very friendly and funny. Room was very clean, AC although loud worked perfectly, bathroom was fully functional. Only problem was that I couldn't quite figure out how to park close to the room, but really not a major issue. If you are active and plan to be out and exploring all that Maui has to offer instead of just hanging out by the pool, then this is your place.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo

Aloha Anthony R,

Thanks for your recent review of our property! Our staff strives to provide every guest with the warmest Aloha and service. We're glad you found our hotel to be the perfect home base for exploring Maui! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

After a long flight to Maui getting to the seaside is quick and easy. Very friendly staff and nice clean rooms. Wasn't expecting to have an ocean front room and it really added to the trip. The garden wing is an excellent place to stay.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple

Aloha Kyle B,

Thanks for taking the time to review our property! We're happy to hear that you found our location convenient after your lengthy travel time and that our accommodations exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Everyone here was really friendly. They let us keep our luggage locked up at the front after check out. No issues with the room, a great place to stay for a night or 2. Close to Pa'ia so we spent a lot of time there. Would stay here here again.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
SeasideHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Maui Seaside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2015

Aloha Stewool,

Thanks for your recent review of our property! We appreciate your endorsement of our hotel and hope to have you as a return guest on your next adventure to Maui!

Reviewed 12 June 2015

this has been my second time staying, and I got to say that it just keeps getting better. I had a total of 2 rooms again this year, I came with my family for another graduation. I had an early flight, and I ca,e to check in around 12noon, Vivan the front desk agent, was very helpful and friendly. She got one of my rooms ready, my family members could go and freshen up with the kids enjoy the pool. My room was awesome. The price I paid for the room was worth it. Everyone so friendly. And this is why I will be coming back again in July of this year. Mahalo to the front desk agent who accommodated me and my family with a late check out. The fee was acceptable, grounds are beautiful, laundry area is awesome, even had a place to warm up your food. Mahalo again for the wonderful service.

Room Tip: Rooms 226 & 228 was wonderful for me and my Family.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
SeasideHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Maui Seaside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2015

Aloha Sacha W,

Thank you for your recent review of our property! Its not unusual to have local folks quickly become our ohana. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Mahalo!

Seaside Hotels Hawaii Management Team

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kahului
0.3 km away
23.8 km away
Aston Kaanapali Shores
Aston Kaanapali Shores
#13 of 32 in Lahaina

Been to Maui Seaside Hotel? Share your experiences!