US$159
US$329
US$300
Aina Nalu(Lahaina)
1,176 results
All reviewsclose to the airportattached restaurantfree breakfastminutes from the airportkahului airportolder hotelconvenient locationsmall beachnice poolon site restaurantper nighthospitality roomceiling fansmall fridgeroad to hanacoffee makerwest side
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I only had an overnight stay in Maui so I was looking for something economical. seaside Hotel was close to the airport and comparatively cheap compared to the chains. You nave know what you get when you stay at a hotel without knowing about it, but what a great surprise! My first impression was that the hotel sits right on the bay and a very nice pool area in the courtyard overlooking the water. The staff was very helpful and friendly. My room was updated and very clean with a hot, hot shower. Since I was only there for one night, I wondered about how to freshen up before my 9 pm flight. When I checked out at noon, I told the lady at the counter I was planning on beach time today. She offered me a towel for the day and said that they had a complimentary hospitality room if I would like to use before my flight. are you kidding me? Try that at Marriott! Anyway, the staff is very gracious and try to help your stay as enjoyable as possible. This is a family owned hotel and I received the kind of treatment you would expect at a family business. Was very happy with my short stay and will return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank jerryhud82
SeasideHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Maui Seaside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Thank you for the glowing review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel caters more to locals. It's centrally located near the airport, shopping centers, and civic centers. The hotel is next to the Kahului harbor and beach but, it a bit the resort type of setting your pay more for. The rooms are small but comfortable enough. The drawback we had with our room is the height of the shower head. You couldn't be taller than 5 feet or the water hits you in the chest. Overall we are comfortable here and appreciate the kamaaina rates. Another plus is Tantes restaurant located on property. The portions are delicious home style filipino food served in generous portions. While the staff is attentive and accomodating.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

We appreciate your feedback on the value and convenience of our hotel! Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This is a great spot after a long plane ride. We reserved a free shuttle service 48 hours in advance. They picked us up in a nice shuttle and had a gentleman waiting at baggage claim with a sign. The hotel is less than 10 minutes away from the airport without airport noise. The hotel is more like a motel but it is vey clean, the staff is very nice and the location cannot be beat. The swim area is protected and good for kids who don't have a lot of ocean swimming experience. The pool is always clean and perfectly adequate. Loungers chairs and rubbish bins are available. Their is an area that is shaded and visible to parents watching children with a nice breeze. We opted for a COSTCO pizza $10 and a Thailand Cuisine for dinner for both nights. We were exhausted from jet lag. The hotel provides the necessary toiletries and plow dryer, iron, mini frig and coffee maker. Small balcony. AC work just ok but you should be outside enjoying the trade winds. They offer safe boxes, paid parking, free wifi and an on site restaurant. You can easily take a 10minute walk to grocery, dinning, desert and movie house. I recommend it for Arriving and leaving. 2 days max. Lots of locals, gives it a great feel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your positive feedback!

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Despite requesting a lower floor room at an early check in (1:00 PM) when we came back at 4:00 there were none available. No elevator. I had been told there would be a lower floor room available but room was not held. The room was HOT. Air conditioner not sufficient to cool it until late in the night. It was turned on at 4:30 and at midnight was still not cool. Ceiling fan in room not sufficient either. Air conditioner and fan needs replacing. Hotel is in good location, rooms clean, staff friendly but more like a two star stay. Cost of room way too much for what you get. Breakfast was okay but had better. Not many choices close to airport for one night so have to take what you can get. Pool closes at 6:00 so not able to use it despite it was hot and would have been nice to have that option. Also parking is on site but still have to park somewhat away due to configuration of lot and hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

We value your opinion. Thank you for providing your important feedback so that we may improve guest satisfaction.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

We booked this hotel due to our late flight after checking out of our condo. Needed a place to stay for 5-6 hours to rest and clean up before our 9 hour flight home. Front desk people were nice, my wife said. Parking was OK, kinda weird. Seemed like later, when we left, that there was not enough and people were just hanging waiting on others to leave so they could park. Some even sitting on the pavement??

The room was as basic as a hotel room can get. Absolutely nothing fancy, just the basics. So don't expect much. The shower did work good though, with good pressure. The A/C is turned off, along with the mini fridge upon arrival. They ask not to keep it on when not in room, but come on. The room is already musty as it is. We did though turn them both off when we left.
Also very noisy. Super thin walls.
All in All, for the price this hotel worked for what we needed but is definitely NOT a place we'd stay for more than a night.
Oh, ya...very close to airport.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your feedback!