“Yummy!!”
Review of Aloha Thai Fusion

Aloha Thai Fusion
Ranked #17 of 49 Quick Bites in Kihei
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Description: Food truck located in Kihei, Maui featuring Hawaiian and Thai fusion cuisine, served with Aloha. Menu highlights include curry dishes, spring rolls, chicken wings, salads and BBQ. Catering available. Call to confirm location and hours 808-268-7018.
Reviewed 18 October 2021

My mom and I were staying at the Worldmark Kihei and this was right outside. We ate there the first night because we were tired and it was convenient. It was so good. They had the best coconut shrimp and the macaroni salad was to die for. In our 8 days in Maui, we did venture out to other places, but this was the best. We would even order extra sides of the macaroni salad. The people that run this are super nice and treat customers like they have known them forever. I’ve been home a few days and truly miss this place.

Date of visit: October 2021
Write a reviewReviews (89)

Reviewed 6 October 2021

Many excellent and refreshing choices. Highly recommended is the green papaya salad and their crispy calamary. Accepts all forms of payments including contactless.

Date of visit: October 2021
Reviewed 4 September 2021

This is a must try near Kihei! Ginger chicken was amazing!!! I only wish I had one down the street! So flavorful!!

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Excellent stir fry and coconut curated calamari. For us the seasoning was perfect. Close by Worldmark, Kihei. Even the locals frequent this food truck.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 21 April 2021

First, I'm a huge fan of the fish truck that is next to this truck. We decided that for variety we'd try ATF. There were many folks standing around but I was actually next in line to order so we did. A half hour later our order was ready. During that time three orders that had been called in went out. Now these could very easily been ordered before my order and probably were. But I looked over at the fish truck and they never had a line. Lesson learned -- call in your order.
I had the Chicken Pad Thai and she had the Thai Basil w/shrimp. Both were very good.
We will go back, but after we call in our order.

Date of visit: April 2021