Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews beach towels complete privacy minute drive washer and dryer four seasons ocean view carport cottage snorkels haleakala maui accommodations island wailea
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2021

Can't say enough about Dreams Come True Bed and Breakfast on Maui. They accommodated my long stay and it was just delightful for me. The house in immaculate. I had my own private entrance to my room and complete privacy. Breakfast served every morning and the room and bathroom was delightful. Never really seen the owners of the house all that much. They were rather quiet and so was the guest. Would I visit & stay at the B&B, absolutely again. Hope they continue operating for years to come. I think I visited in Nov 2019 for almost a month.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 17 October 2019

I really appreciate my stay in this bed and breakfast. The place is clean, and cured in every detail. You don't have only the bed and the bathroom but you can use snorkel set, chairs for the beach, little kitchen, a refrigerator, parking and wifi and every small piece inside the room is beatiful! I miss this place!! Mahalo Denise&Tom

Room tip: everything is great in this place!
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank kinka73
Reviewed 28 August 2019

A beautiful and very well equipped cottage, set in a lovely garden, and very close to perfect beaches. Tom and Denise are wonderful and generous hosts, who provide you with everything you need, like all the beachgear you can imagine, snorkels, fins, beach umbrella, towels and chairs, as well as with truly helpful information for exploring Maui. They give you privacy, but if you need something they're happy to help and you can see their love for detail and concern for their guests wellbeing in every corner. We'll gladly come back.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ana Cristina P
Reviewed 1 May 2019

My husband and I had our honeymoon here and had a simply wonderful experience! We had rented the cottage for six days but I came down with an ear infection which necessitated us staying a few extra days and our hosts gladly accommodated us: they set us up for one night in the Ocean room and two nights in the Rainforest room so we experienced all of what Dreams Come True has to offer. I cannot say enough good about how wonderful this experience was: our hosts went above and beyond to provide a comfortable experience. The cottage was amazing and the kitchen was the most well-equipped one of any rental facility I have ever experienced before: I could have easily made a multi course dinner for 10 people with all the kitchen tools and gadgets available. The BnB rooms were also well equipped with outdoor kitchens, plenty of beach gear, and lots of information about the local area. Each BnB room has a nice outside porch area with comfortable seating. The grounds of the facility are gorgeous and well-landscaped: the property is surrounded by trees and greenery so you get a very good sense of seclusion and privacy. Our hosts were warm, friendly, and helpful and we sincerely enjoyed getting to know them. There were all sorts of cute little touches, like the ends of toilet paper rolls folded in pretty fans and beautifully decorated breakfasts trays. We also were amazed at the prices: we had a wonderful experience for a cost much lower than we expected to find on Maui. My husband and I will be back many times to enjoy the wonderful hospitality at Dreams Come True!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Planned and booked our stay here well in advance and glad that we did. Dreams Come True on Maui was a great and convenient home base during our stay of 16 days in Maui.

Communications with Tom were prompt, thorough and straightforward. He greeted us when we checked in after our arrival in Maui and gave us a good run through of everything that we needed to know for an enjoyable stay in the cottage, including providing restaurant suggestions for dinner after our day of traveling from the mainland. Lots of good recommendations and suggestions for our time in Maui.

Everything was well stocked and supplied and if we needed anything, Tom and Denise were always prompt in addressing any that came up. Plenty of towels and linens, laundry supplies, snorkel and beach gear to use. The neighborhood is quiet, allowing one to enjoy the sound of the birds throughout the day. A good place to be away from the busy beach and condo area. We loved having the well set up kitchen, along with the outdoor grill to be able to prepare most of our meals and enjoy on the lanai with the beautiful views of Haleakala and sunsets over the ocean.

Great location, with the beaches in Kihei just minutes away (only about 5 minutes drive to Keawakapu Beach, as well as others in Kihei and Wailea). Quick access to Piilani Hwy to make it easy to explore the rest of Maui.

We would definitely stay here again on our next visit to Maui.
Mahalo nui loa Tom and Denise!

Date of stay: February 2018