“Cute place that opens at 7:34AM”
Review of Cafe a la Plage

Cafe a la Plage
Ranked #14 of 49 Quick Bites in Kihei
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 August 2021

We found this place when walking around Kihei. It caught our attention because it opened earlier than some of the other breakfast places. It opens at 7:34am not sure why but it made us remember it lol The breakfast sandwiches were declicious and they were fast coming out. I had tried the Sugar Beach and my husband had the Little Beach which both were delicious. We went back on our way to the airport and I got the Sugar Beach again and my husband tried the Medi Melt which was a big sandwich. You can eat in, eat outside or take it over to the beach across the street. Nice owner we spoke with him and we would highly recommend for breakfast!

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank ADT38
Write a reviewReviews (171)

Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

While we are holiday here we come at least twice a week. Very friendly. The food is good. Great value. The service excellent. I recommend going here. We have been here over last few years and always enjoy it.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

Stopped in this morning to look at their menu. Seems to be very popular with repeat customers. Was not hungry so I just ordered a double espresso. Friendly staff greeted me and the espresso was delicious.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 16 January 2021

We recently stayed in Maui for 10 days and went to Cafe a la Plage for coffee probably 5 times. We tried other places, but kept coming back here because they have the best coffee and the nicest people working there. We also had lunch from there twice - the Maui Melt is AMAZING! I dare someone to prove me wrong about their coffee and Maui Melt sandwich!

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank Brian M
Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

Yummy coffee and great bagel. We enjoyed having this nice place so close and got coffee every morning.

Date of visit: December 2020