“Nice location with inside and outside seating.”

'ami 'ami Bar & Grill
Ranked #37 of 162 Restaurants in Kihei
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: fresh - local - family owned 'ami 'ami Bar and Grill is a beautiful open-air restaurant specializing in fresh and locally sourced and inspired cuisine. 'ami 'ami is elegant but casual...located in the heart of Kihei along the beach on South Kihei Road.
Reviewed 18 June 2021

We went here for drinks during Happy Hour. Service was good and our server was very attentive. The Mai Tai's were good and that was our focus. The facility was just getting going and recovering from pandemic effects, so we were very understanding and patient. We had a great time and will be back in the future.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (473)

Reviewed 12 June 2021 via mobile

Uber was more enjoyable than our dinner. That’s enough said right there. First off, service was incredibly slow, and sodas were flat. There was no coasters so there was water all over the sticky table, and did not refill our waters once. I ordered the ahi poke bowl, it had so much wasabi and Sriracha that I asked the waitress to take it back. Gave me a new one without the sauce but the ahi itself was not fresh and still was somehow very spicy...my friend also got the poke and the wasabi was also affecting her pretty badly. My other friend got the kids cheese burger and rated it the worst cheese burger she’s ever had. Which says a lot considering she’s a burger connoisseur. The appetizer was coconut shrimp and was not the best, completely soaked in oil. Was excited to try their desert but everything was so bad we just decided to go home instead, which is rare since we love desert. Would never in my wildest dreams recommend this place to anyone, it would almost be an embarrassment to myself.

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank Culture44639850981
Reviewed 26 May 2021

The service was impeccable. We split a juicy rare hamburger with the best fries enjoyed in a long time. Simultaneously had the steak street tacos. Huge portions. Then with time to kill before our plane departure, we enjoyed the warmed brownie with coffee ice cream. Great selection of beer, wine, and specialty cocktails. Enjoy!

1  Thank Hystericalhappiness
Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

We never say “same ole” when a burger is this appetizing (melts in your mouth)!
The Kula Ranch Burger is to us like a steak burger. Perfectly cooked and loaded with everything a fabulous burger should have.

This past Saturday night the bar was hopping, so alive and happy: soft guitar music as background—just enough to set a good mood and not too much—perfect!!

This is a delightful place to go!!

Reviewed 28 April 2021

Wonderful.
We had the chicken and fish tacos. Both of us were satisfied with our meals. For drinks I had a Watermelon Basil drink and my friend a Mango Pina Colada. Both hit the spot.
We ended with a delicious warm Pineapple upside down cake with Macadamia ice cream. I want it right now just thinking about it.
Our service was great, they were training a new young lady. She did a wonderful job.

Date of visit: April 2021