“Wonderful food...whole menu is worth ordering”

Sansei Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sansei Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 186 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 December 2017

I have been to Sansei many times at various location. Each time the food was excellent and the choices almost unlimited. The Dynamite Shrimp should be ordered each time.
On Sunday and Monday, all food is half price until 6 p.m....People line up but it is worth the wait...especially with large parties. I was with my family of 9 people and we all had a great time with excellent food and service.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,273)

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Food was great, and so was the service. Really enjoyed my creative and tasty sushi. There was a wide variety of food on the menu -- which was great, as my husband doesn't care for sushi, but that's why I was at Sansei. The restaurant wasn't as nice inside as we thought it would be -- or what the cost of the food would make you think it would be.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Long wait for a to go order.
While they tried to make what we wanted they fell short. The miso soup my mother said needs help.
The sushi was not up to what she wanted either.

They did have a non-seaweed wrap.

I would try a different place next time.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

A must if you're a sushi lover. An unassuming location adjacent to the Foodland grocery in Kihei, Sansei is the best place on Maui for sushi. The fish is always fresh and high grade. Beautifully presented and always delicious. Miso soup is robust. Excellent selection of chilled saki and innovative cocktail selection. No trip to Maui is complete without a night at Sansei.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

This place serves pasta and sushi, its an odd combo, ravioli appetizers and sashimi main, it works. Food is very good and everything we ate was enjoyed.