“Not the best”

Sansei Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sansei Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 191 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Definitely not a place I would go again. Rolls are a bit sloppy and not that great tasting. Better food to be had in Kihei. Coconut's Fish Cafe is a much better place to spend your money!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,294)

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

The food was very very good.They decorated the plates very well.Although some sushi’s taste a bit dry.But other wise this is a very good choice for friends and family.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Nice place. Good food. And very family friendly. We didn't have reservations but if you go around 530 you can walk up and be seated. The dishes were mixed--the miso sea bass a hit. The sashimi mackerel, not so much. The rolls we ordered were not great -- a bit bland. I was expecting a bit more based on the word of mouth this place gets

Servers were nice. But the service was a bit slow. Place is family friendly

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Nothing special about this place. It's an okay chain. Sushi was only fair. I am a snob when it comes to sushi since I eat it often. If you're tastes aren't as sophistacted and you are with people who want other choices then it's fine. It was quite crowded and we didn't have a reservation so we waited for 45 minutes. Make a reservation if you go!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We dined at two Sansei locations in 3 days. I think the one in Kapalua is better than Kihei. The one in Kihei was so loud and you can barely have a conversation. The food is less tasty . I ordered same dishes such as foie gras, spicy tuna, duck breasts. For the same price, I would rather dine in Kapalua Sansei.