Lowest prices for your stay
US$319
Free cancellation until 16/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$319
Free cancellation until 18/12/21
Traveluro
US$310
WyndhamUS$319
Hotels.comUS$319
travelup.comUS$476
1,651 results
All reviews rooms are small nice beach bed was comfortable cleaning staff maui microwave palms wailea store lahaina
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021

Great hotel property! Clean room and great service too! I wanted a beach location but didn't want to pay resort costs. I picked the property site unseen and was very, very pleased with my choice. You won't be able beat the location, price and experience.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kathleen Wyner, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Maui Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2021

Thank you for the great review!

Reviewed 2 April 2021

Days Inn Maui Oceanfront is literally a few steps away from a nice sandy beach. There are no restaurants in the premises nor are there any pools. The nearest strip mall is about 1.5 miles away.

The front desk staff members were not very accommodating. I tried to pay with a debit card but they refused to accept it. I asked for a late check out to wait for my shuttle to the airport and they charged me $50 plus taxes for 2-1/2 hours extra stay. I asked if I could store my one bag in the front desk area while waiting for the shuttle and they refused.

The rooms are clean. The cleaning staff do a good job. My TV was not working and it took until the next day to replace it. The room has a microwave and a small refrigerator.

The front desk provides a beach towel which has to be returned to avoid having to pay for it. There are no elevators for guests on the second floor so carrying a heavy bag up the stairs can be a challenge.

The beach was sandy and not good for snorkeling. There was no shower to rinse after the beach on the hotel property but the next door hotel has one that Days Inn guests could use.

I will probably book in a hotel in Lahaina next time because taxi fare from Days Inn to the Lahaina wharf cost me $80 while the whale watching tour was only $49.

The room cost me $207 per night. Very expensive. No coffee maker in the room and no ice tray. I wasn't very happy with my stay here.

5  Thank VGGHawaii

Where to start...Our hotel does not take debit cards or cash. A major credit card is needed to check in. Our restaurant closed due to covid restrictions and new tenant will open in the next few months. At the hotel next door, the Five Palms Restaurant, offers our guests 20% off. They also have a deli, Zack's, that offers our guests 10% off. We are unable to hold luggage due to covid restrictions on the island and our limited space. There is a late check out fee for anything after 12pm. Coffee machines and ice are offered at the front desk, again due to covid restrictions on the island. We do have a shower for our guests and the public to use when leaving the beach. And yes we have a sandy beach. We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations.

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

On the plus side: This motel is literally steps from the beach. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was very clean. The bed was comfortable. The price is half to one third the cost of other water front properties in Kihei or Wailea,

On the “not so plus side”: The room was very very small. Think in terms of a small hotel in Northern Europe.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank rzbww

Thank you for the review!

Reviewed 2 April 2021

Pros: Great Location! Right on the beach. Cons: Not a good place to sleep, which is the only reason we came here. Our room's window blinds were broken, so the room was brightly lit all evening. The fridge makes a noise every 20-30 minutes that sounds like someone slamming the front door (fiancé says its a broken compressor most likely) and it kept waking us up all night. The bed was lumpy and sinky with rock hard, giant pillows. The roosters start up around 5 AM. My fiancé and I slept so little that we had to cancel our day plans and sleep at our next place. We rushed to check out early in the morning. I have paid less for far more comfortable rooms in this area. We will not be returning.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are sorry to hear you had troubles during your stay. Please feel free to contact the hotel directly if you would like to discuss the issues above.

Reviewed 26 March 2021

This place is directly on a popular beach and there is a nice restaurant/bar that is steps away. It was very nice and the staff is kind and helpful. This has to be the best Days Inn location in the world!

1  Thank akruthie2021

We like to think so! We hope to see you again soon.