Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
Napili Sunset Beachfront Resort(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$198
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$279
Aston at Papakea Resort(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$229
US$389
Westin.com
  • Beachfront
Best Western Pioneer Inn(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$197
US$356
US$335
Kahana Beach Resort(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$323
US$299
  • Beachfront
Kaanapali Beach Hotel(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$296
US$242
Cancelon
US$362
Hotelpower.com
7,077 results
All reviewsswan courtatrium towerour honeymoonbreakfast buffetswim up barexotic birdsself parkingresort feewalk in closetpool areawhalers villagelahaina towerkaanapali beachpartial ocean viewmaui resortocean frontkids pool
Reviewed 24 September 2011

The Hyatt Regency in Maui is one of the finest hotels in the world! The grounds are spectacular, with native vegetation, birds, penguins, fish, etc. The open-air lobby is huge, filled with amazing flowers, plants and trees, plus there are several shops on the ground floor, including Macy's.

My favorite place is the pool- OMG! Anytime I mention staying at the Hyatt in Maui, those who have stayed there always comment, "Isn't that pool AMAZING?!" And it truly is.,, beautiful blue water that's a perfect temperature, plenty of room for everyone, plus waterfalls, fun water slide, grotto bar (nice and cool in the cave!), awesome poolside bar, comfortable lounge chairs, excellent drinks and food- the outdoor restaurant adjoins the pool. Their fish tacos are the best on the island!

I think they invented the Aloha Spirit- the staff is wonderful and they make you feel so incredibly welcome and they are always accommodating. We loved our stay and can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2011

I am so excited that you had such a great experience at our property. Our open air lobby is very inviting. Along with the open air lobby is our beautiful landscaping and exotic animals. I am pleased you found the pool area to be amazing. We have fabulous pools that are very relaxing. We want our guests to have fantastic experience and to make sure that they feel like they are at home. I will pass your comments along to the staff letting them know you found their service to be very wonderful. We look forward to your next visit!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed 24 September 2011

We stayed 10 days in Aston Waikiki beach hotel in Waikiki , and it was a little busy , so we had heard nice things about Maui after all it was rated number one place to visit on trip advisor ,well staying at the hyatt regency resort and spa in Maui coudn,t have been a worst experiance . We had ocean front room , and we rserved and paid for it in early June , we stayed in September ,I had asked for king bed and a room on the top floor , so the close of king or queen , well king is a little more expensive , we have a king at home ,and when they told me I had a queen I got rLy upset , the room was costing about $500 a night .I told them it was really upsetting and thru said can't do anything , that night I could not sleep , so about 2 in the morning I went to the front desk and told them I could not sleep in a queen with my wife were to tight ,nothing in the morning same thing after not sleeping one bit the hyatt was tuning my our dream vacation ,I know they had options but they really didn't care I knew it , when in Waikiki the eployee of hyatt were on strike , I knew some how it was going to affect us even if they said it wasn't . After 2 nights of sleeping in a different bed for the first time in our 25 years of marrige .I had enough I told the front desk if I did not have a king bed I was sleeping on the beach and going to check out of this crapy hotel also when we got there they we under construction , so can you imagine what e had to see ,',,',,,,, good thing we didn't do the reverse like we wanted. 10 ays in Maui it was going to ruin my holiday in hawaii',,, never again in hyatt anywhere in the world the worst place we ha ever stayed in , also while I was complaining about not getting any sleep one poor lady had about fifty bite marks of i'm not sure wat it was but I suspect it was bedbugs , we also visited the luau drums of paradise , the show was ok ,not the worst show we had ever seen but the food well they pretended to uncover a pig that was supposed to be cooking in the. Ground except the I'm a professional chef , they carried around what seemed to be the pig but it was only the pig skin , and after about 1 hour of eating we bout me and my wife had t run to the toilett, if you could don't eat the food at the luau , really really bad , I mean it not one that we whent to we didn,t have the runs after .

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank GusttoGiusto
HyattGuestRelations, guest relations associate at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2011

Dear GusttoGiusto,

Thank you for sharing the details of your stay with us. We're very sorry to hear that your stay with us was not up to your expectations. We apologize that the king beds were not available upon your check in but we are glad we were able to move you into a king bed on your second night with us. Our hotel's services were not affected in any way by the strike in Waikiki. We're glad we were able to get in contact with you. We hope to hear from you again.

Chrissi R.- A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed 23 September 2011

An incredibly relaxing and upscale place to do just about anything!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2011

The grounds are beautiful, and the room was comfortable with a beautiful view. However, we found a used condom wrapper in the nightstand drawer. Breakfast was ok, but get there early if you don't want to wait in line. The rester aunts are not good and overpriced like everything in Hawaii. Concierge service is great. They took care of all our little trips. Beach just south of the hotel is great, and the pool is fabulous. And, the bars' lava flows were like candy. Overall, it was good, but the food and prices could be a little better.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 21 September 2011

I recently stayed at the Hyatt the first week of Septmember. I was a little nervous after reading some of the reviews but overall I really loved this hotel.

Check in was easy and Janice was very friendly. They offered cookies and bottles of water along with a shell lei. My luggage was lost so they gave us some toiletries. Room was better than I pictured. Walk in closet, decent sized bathroom. Two big beds and the best part was the VIEW! We had an ocean view and were on the 7th floor. Everyday I looked at palm trees and the ocean. It also overlooked the swan/flamingo garden area. The grounds were really beautiful and well kept. There was a little bit of construction going on, didn't really bother me. If you eat at the little cafe/breakfast bar area near the koi pond some of your view will be obstructed but it didn't stop me from eating there twice.

Mostly I ate at the hotel. I loved Umalu, the quesidillas, fish tacos and cobb salad were wonderful! I had the buffet twice at Sonz, it was buy one get one ( I wouldn't have paid full price for it). It was decent. There was an omelet bar, fruits, pastries, and sushi. The firsttime I went was arund 7am and there was hardly any line but when I went at 8am I stood in line for about 25 minutes. I enjoyed the little breakfast bar that I mentioned before. They had starbucks coffee, some pastries, fruit, and breakfast sandwiches.

The beach in front of the hotel isn't the best but its fine to wade in. Mostly I walked the 15 minutes or so to whalers village area and the Sheraton(which has the best beach by far!). I never went to the pool (why go when there is the ocean?). It was crowded by 9am and cleared out around 6pm.

I originally planned a spa day at the Westin but do to my sunburn I ended up cancelling and instead got a pedicure from Spa Moana (Hyatt). $85 is a little steep for 50 minutes. The foot massage was nice, although it seemed to last about 5 minutes, if that. The view of the water is relaxing and afterward I stayed in the relaxation room for about 15 minutes (water and fruit were offered). I probably wouldn't go back to the spa as it seemed to be the most expensive of all the hotels on Ka'anappali Beach.

Upon check out I was overcharged $80 ( a room charge that was not mine). The front desk had to go through all the receipts but the charge was taken off and they were very apologetic.

FYI I have noticed that a lot of people are complaining about the $25 a day resort fee. Yes I think it should just be included in the hotel price but its not and every hotel along the beach has the same fee or higher.

Overall the view and location were nice. I would stay there again as long as I got the same room.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo