“Eat here !”

Price range: US$5 - US$35
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Yes we do have bus transportation available
Reviewed 31 August 2015

The best meal I had in Maui was here! I don't eat fish so I spaghetti and meatballs.The Italian food was authentic and so delicious. My husband had the seafood and said it was excellent. The prices were comparable to the other restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

I am a sucker for homemade pasta and as far as I can tell, this is the only restaurant on the island that serves this. A bit pricey, but worth it! I had the linguine with a lobster sauce and my husband had the salmon and pasta. Both were wonderful. The dining area is spacious with lots of room between tables and not too noisy. Service was good.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

Big place, nicer view because of elevated location, but the ambiance is like any other restaurant in the mainland. Just don't have the vibe that you're in an island. Pricier than Hula Grill and Leilanie's.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

Mostly the same old song and dance here - food is normally decent, tasty - except that each year we visit the menu seems to change. It used to be that we could count on a few stand out items like the Maui onion soup and Caesar salad but even those were just not as good as before.
Service was ALWAYS hit or miss....no sugar coating it. It could be the stink eye from the hostess to a forgetful wait staff - this was a given for our visits. Friendly service too, but not necessarily attentive.
Specials - we would absolutely take advantage of the discounted specials which were a plus and helped lure us time after time. If memory serves correct I think even the "specials" had changed throughout the years, from every day, to certain days, to getting a number....
Great location and view.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

We had lunch here, my husband had the clam chowder. He said is was very, very good. I had the turkey club sandwich, it was great and enough for 2 meals.