“Husband loved this place.”
Review of Maui Fish & Pasta - CLOSED

Maui Fish & Pasta
Price range: US$5 - US$35
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Yes we do have bus transportation available
Reviewed 6 January 2016

I thought the food was good but my husband thought it was the best he had since being in Hawaii. He ordered fish with peas.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Surprisingly great breakfast! Lance, a fantastic Viking bartender made an amazing blueberry lemonade. The sushi was also really good.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

The best meal I had in Maui was here! I don't eat fish so I spaghetti and meatballs.The Italian food was authentic and so delicious. My husband had the seafood and said it was excellent. The prices were comparable to the other restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

I am a sucker for homemade pasta and as far as I can tell, this is the only restaurant on the island that serves this. A bit pricey, but worth it! I had the linguine with a lobster sauce and my husband had the salmon and pasta. Both were wonderful. The dining area is spacious with lots of room between tables and not too noisy. Service was good.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

Big place, nicer view because of elevated location, but the ambiance is like any other restaurant in the mainland. Just don't have the vibe that you're in an island. Pricier than Hula Grill and Leilanie's.