“Definitely the BEST cappuccino on Maui!!!!”
Review of Espresso Italiano

Espresso Italiano
Ranked #3 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Lahaina
Cuisines: European, Italian
Reviewed 27 September 2015

Our annual trek to Maui ALWAYS includes a couple of special trips to this lovely cafe to enjoy a perfecly executed t Italian cappuccino made by the lovely Italian proprietor. Her Italian pastries are noteworthy and delicious! My favorite is the almond cake. My first sip takes me back to the Piazza de Marco!

Reviewed 17 September 2015

My family and I vacationed to Maui, and this cafe was right around the corner from our condo. We stopped several times for coffee and breakfast/lunch. The beverages are delicious and are well paired with any of her bagels/sandwiches. My daughter's favorite menu item is the goat cheese & cucumber bagel. The ingredients were fresh and high quality. If you are looking for a local coffee shop - we would highly recommend.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Espresso Italiano met all my expectations for great coffee, service & fresh and tasty food. My only regret was not finding them earlier in the holiday!

Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

If you enjoy good coffee, friendly service and delicious home-made pastries then this the place to visit.

After trying what was supposed to be espresso at 'bad a**', I'm delighted we found this gem.

Definitely one of the best espressos I've had.

1  Thank IJFK
Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

If you are looking for good coffee in Maui look no further; Espresso Italiano a small hole in the wall is awesome and clearly a local treasure, well worth the short walk from Front St.