“Tiny Bubbles Scuba is great”
Review of Tiny Bubbles Scuba

Tiny Bubbles Scuba
More attraction details
Owner description: Tiny Bubbles Scuba offers Beach dives and Guided Beach Snorkel Tours off the shores of West Maui. Specializing in small groups diving from Ka'anapali Beach Club Resort. We also can do travel dives from Kapalua to Olowalu. TBS will show you the amazing underwater world of Maui. Introductory Dives, Beach Dives, Night Dives, and Scooter Dives are available daily. Also, TBS offers all levels of PADI & SDI Scuba certifications. U/W photos available on your Scuba dive and Snorkel tour. So when in Maui "Let's Get Tanked..."
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 15 November 2011

My sister and I used Tiny Bubbles in October. It was our first dive and Tim was wonderful. He is patent and kind and really goes at your comfort level and speed. We saw sea turtles, a reef shark, a seahorse (!!!) and all sorts of tropical fish and creatures. Tim really knows what he's doing and has a gift with people. Highly recommend Tiny Bubbled Scuba.

3  Thank Sara W

Reviewed 13 November 2011

booked a dive thru Tim and his website, he showed up right on time to pick us up from our hotel!! He made us feel very comfortable, and walked us through what we we going to see and the timeline of the dive!! he knows his stuff!! Tim filmed and took pictures thorught our dive and of course we bought it!! great shots of us with turtles and sharks!!
Everything was great, great dive site, great divemaster, and great service!!!

3  Thank robashwootton
Reviewed 21 October 2011

If you want a fancy boat, fancy snacks and lunch, a dive shop and a dive with 15 other divers-then Tiny Bubbles is NOT for you.
If you want a one on one detailed shore dive to Maui's best sites, spotted eagle rays, turtles, white tip reef sharks..yes sharks, octopus, ells and all guided with a skilled diver -then this is it. As you will read in the other reviews..Tim is a bit quirky. Beater Astro Van yes-but so what. It got us where we needed to be.
I'm a rescue cert with 100+ dives and I highly recommend.

4  Thank norman a
Reviewed 1 October 2011

I did six shore dives with Tim, a combination of shore dives, scooter dives, and night dives. Tim is a perfect option if you want to go shore diving, he picks you up, knows the best spots to go based on the conditions, and knows where all the best critters are hiding. I wouldn't be able to find half the stuff we see without Tim's eagle eyes. You won't go wrong if you go diving with Tim at Tiny Bubbles.

6  Thank BAppelt1
Reviewed 30 September 2011

I am giving Tiny Bubbles the maximum score if there were 10 stars I would have selected that. I have been diving for 14 years, I don't go often but enough to know a good dive from a bad one and not enough to want to go alone. I was in Maui on my honeymoon and the hotel recommended specifically Tim at tiny bubbles, they said he was the best, and indeed they were right. He is serious about ecology and marine life and both the safety of the diver and the quality of the experience. He picked my wife and I up at the hotel drove us directly to the dive beach provided all equipment (good quality dive gear) and even gave my wife snorkel gear for free so she could entertain ourselves while we dived. He took us out as a private tour, extremely reasonably priced and gave us two wonderful dives. Pointed out the wonderful marine life, took video and digital quality photos underwater, he was safe and adventurous at the same time. I cannot say enough about Tim personally and his company. If you are in Maui and want to dive he is the person to contact. Door to door service, cares about the experience, the marine life, very reasonably priced and wonderful to work with. David - Boston, MA

4  Thank d f