“Fantastic drinks, good breakfast/brunch spot”
Review of Longhi's

Longhi's
Reserve with OpenTable
Longhi's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #121 of 290 Restaurants in Lahaina
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Italian Mediterranean with a Local Flair.
Reviewed 10 November 2018

After a bunch of days getting up early to do thing, we finally had a day to sleep in. We decided to check out Longhi's for brunch.

My wife and I each had a benedict, mine traditional, my wife's with lobster, and both were nicely done. The cocktails were fantastic. My wife had a couple mimosas, I had an excellent mai tai.

The only drawback, no fault of the restaurant, was a lot of construction work going on just behind where we were eating, which made for a lot of noise. The service was fantastic. I generally give 5 stars to a place that his to die for and 4 for a place that is very good and that I'd check out again happily.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,277)

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

We were so disappointed at Longhi’s. We were there for breakfast and everything was just pretty much awful. The food was not appetizing. The service was slow and the main thing that really ticked me off was just how bad their coffee was. I like a strong bold cup of coffee in the morning and I don’t know what they were serving at Longhi’s. It literally looked and tasted like really watered down coffee. And my boo ordered a Bloody Mary and it mainly tasted like olive and tomato juice with a lot of ice. We wish it was better!

1  Thank 8Bradford
Reviewed 2 November 2018

We have dined at Longhi's many time in the last 12 years, often on Halloween evening as the restaurant is right on Front Street where the adult parade strolls by. Unusually the staff is into the theme of Halloween with appropriate costumes. Only one or two were in the spirit. My dinner selection was Pasta Bolognese. My spouse had Shrimp Venice. My paste was rubbery, the dish was supposed to have Italian sausage, there was none and the beef was ground meat, tasteless ground meat. There was few vegetables in it and the sauce could have come from a can. The shrimp dish was tasty but the shrimp, split, were not shelled, cooked in a good sauce which precluded hand peeling. Knife and fork peeling was awkward and slow allowing the dish to cool. The server was fine and attentive as was the helper with the water pitcher. My reservation and everyone else's was lost was their computer was down but and adequate method of sorting the out was found, The credit cards were run the ancient way, on multiple copy paper forms after the bill had been written and totaled by hand.

1  Thank Texaggie68
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Great location very good food and service, pricy but you get what you pay for. Located in the former whaling town of Lahaina.

Reviewed 24 October 2018

Great service and food selection. Everyone had different items and all were very well done. A nice quiet atmosphere and very attentive server.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Longhi's? Share your experiences!