“AMAZING”

Ranked #14 of 28 Dessert in Lahaina
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

This was my first time in Hawaii and my first breakfast. I was amazed by the presentation, the kind staff and the amazing food. I had the Nutella and banana crepe which I highly recommend to anyone especially families.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Our daughter picked this cafe out for breakfast. They have fresh juices, crepes, and sandwiches. My daughter had a crepe and my wife and I had the sandwiches... both were excellent.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

What a nice place off of front street by outrageous surf. A quite place surrounded by plants. Great juice and a great selection of crepes. Not crazy crowded like a lot of front street.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Great little cafe off the beaten path. Good crepes for a light meal. Prices good. Great fresh lemonade also other juices to pick from.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped here to waste some time and cool off while waiting for some of our party. The ice cream was great, the shave ice was wonderful and my husband had a strawberry and Nutella crepe that was a sweet crepe lover's delight. There's not much seating and if it's sunny, there's very little respite from the heat. All the inside area seems to be Internet cafe stations.