“Loved it”

Ranked #92 of 272 Restaurants in Lahaina
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite before a parade on Front St. Absolutely loved it, super friendly, and food was fresh and delicious. 2 of us split a breakfast crepe and they gladly gave us 2 plates, some places act like you're a criminal if you split a meal. Kids got sweeter crepes and my daughter's had hearts drawn on them for a special touch. Love a place like this that treats you so well as a customer, also had a beautiful dog that you can pet and love.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

This was my first time in Hawaii and my first breakfast. I was amazed by the presentation, the kind staff and the amazing food. I had the Nutella and banana crepe which I highly recommend to anyone especially families.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Our daughter picked this cafe out for breakfast. They have fresh juices, crepes, and sandwiches. My daughter had a crepe and my wife and I had the sandwiches... both were excellent.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

What a nice place off of front street by outrageous surf. A quite place surrounded by plants. Great juice and a great selection of crepes. Not crazy crowded like a lot of front street.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Great little cafe off the beaten path. Good crepes for a light meal. Prices good. Great fresh lemonade also other juices to pick from.