“Nice Shaved ice, while waiting for surf lesson next door”
Review of Maui Swiss Cafe

Maui Swiss Cafe
Ranked #88 of 275 Restaurants in Lahaina
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Nice, but expensive as everything in Maui, Shaved Ice.
Also other desserts, convenient location while waiting for surf lesson.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

The place is cute, so I went there one time and bought a coffee - it was good. I went another time and the coffee was terrible...So, no idea what happens there.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Crepes were tasty and well prepared, and the prices were very reasonable. Seating is outdoor only (no A/C) and adjacent to a parking lot and thus not very attractive. But this is a great place if you want something other than fish or burgers, modestly priced, and nicely served.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite before a parade on Front St. Absolutely loved it, super friendly, and food was fresh and delicious. 2 of us split a breakfast crepe and they gladly gave us 2 plates, some places act like you're a criminal if you split a meal. Kids got sweeter crepes and my daughter's had hearts drawn on them for a special touch. Love a place like this that treats you so well as a customer, also had a beautiful dog that you can pet and love.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

This was my first time in Hawaii and my first breakfast. I was amazed by the presentation, the kind staff and the amazing food. I had the Nutella and banana crepe which I highly recommend to anyone especially families.