US$299
US$282
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$319/night.

Peace Of Maui(Makawao)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$329
US$309
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$345/night.

Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

I wish I was better at words so that I could convey how healing and amazing this was. Imagine being given a massage by loving family, being cherished and rejuvenated- even better....
I will return here whenever I can.
Mahalo and deep gratitude for Vicki and Chi but everyone in my party was blessed with their experience.
If you do nothing else to experience aloha, come here

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2016

We really enjoyed our stay at the Lehua cottage. The cottage is very clean and nicely decorated, and the property grounds are lovely. The bed was comfortable, and the shower good. It's worth the drive upcountry for a peaceful setting. it was also nice to be able to eat in. Mana grocery in Paia isn't far, so you can pick up groceries or very good prepared food there.

One thing that wasn't clear to me on the website is that the two cottages are not self-standing structures. They are in a duplex building, the cottages joined together. That turned out not to be a problem. We didn't hear any noise from the Makena cottage; so either we had very considerate neighbors or the sound proofing is excellent--or both. The laundry room for the spa property is also attached to the same building as the cottages, and the Lehua cottage has a (locked) connecting door to the laundry room. That means that you will hear people's conversations clearly when they are in the laundry room. Again, that wasn't a problem for us, as the hours for use of the laundry room are restricted. But if you're looking for a completely private cottage get-away, you might want to know that it's a shared building.

You have a full-sized refrigerator, a microwave, and a two-burner hot plate. The kitchen area is fairly small, so the hot plate (toaster, rice cooker, blender, and kettle) are stored in a cabinet below the coffee set up. You'll need to do a bit of shifting around of things to use them, and you'll do your cooking prep on the dining table. That was fine for our purposes, but it would be hard to do any elaborate cooking. Nice dishes and pretty placemats on the table. We loved the fresh fruit that was left in the cottage for breakfasts. The rest of the breakfast stuff was of pretty low quality: store-bought plastic wrapped Danish and Aloha sodas (for "juice)--the first ingredient of which is sugar. That seemed out of keeping with the organic spa atmosphere of the rest of the place (including all of the nice spa toiletries in the bathroom). We bought our own breakfast things. Nice chocolates left with clean towels. There's a small table on the porch deck as well.

We slept well. A pleasant and restful stay.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank literatureprof
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

A lovely and serene setting in the hills above Paia. We got a couples lomilomi massage. And our kids enjoyed running on the 2acre property. Skip the chain spas and give this a try. I purchased some of there fantastic products too! Have dinner and shop in the near by towns too.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I stayed here while taking my Lomi Lomi Fundamentals training. I would deff stay here again! It was very clean, the beds were very comfortable and I loved that there was a kitchen for use! The view of the night sky is fantastic too!

Room Tip: I stayed in Makena..I did not see the other but heard it was a little smaller
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Kirsty M
Reviewed 18 January 2013

I stayed at Hale Ho'omana while attending a workshop held there. I live on the West side of the island and didn't want to travel back and forth every day. It was the perfect home away from home! The bed was really comfortable with a big cozy comforter for cold Upcountry nights, the shower was hot with great pressure, and every kitchen utensil ready. They also have heaps of DVDs you can borrow. It was a peaceful and rejuvenating stay and I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo