“The Deepest most Powerful Yoga Practice on Maui”
Review of Wisdom Flow Yoga

Wisdom Flow Yoga
Reviewed 12 April 2015

Wisdom Flow yoga and classes with Jennifer Lynn are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Her classes feel challenging, fun, light, and inspirational. The core work will challenge anyone and she is wonderful at teaching advanced postures like inversions.

All of her classes are 90 minutes and they flow so seamlessly with great attention to detail and refinements. This makes classes great for beginners and advanced practitioners alike.
You must check this studio out when in Maui! <3

Reviewed 10 April 2015

To experience a class (or preferably classes) with Jennifer Lynn at her studio is a "must do" on Maui if you are seeking a place to practice. She is quite simply one of the best yoga instructors you will find anywhere. I am lucky enough to be a Maui resident and am a devoted student who has had the pleasure of realizing an ever evolving practice thanks to her devotion and expertise.

Reviewed 10 April 2015

I have practiced yoga for well over 25 years and I have never understood yoga the way that I have with Jennifer Lynn and Wisdom Flow Yoga. She is an amazing teacher, with so much knowledge and love for her work. You will learn the proper way to position yourself throughout the practice, excellent breathing techniques and develop an understanding for yoga like you never have before. It's amazing and incredibly empowering.
There is absolutely no reason not to practice at Wisdom Flow Yoga studio in Maui. Enjoy!!

Reviewed 10 April 2015

Practicing yoga with Jennifer Lynn has transformed my life in every aspect. She is truly the most aware yoga teacher on the planet! I stumbled on her class by accident when I was searching for a yoga teacher that felt right. When I finished that first class, I thought "OMG, is this what yoga is?" She's amazing...and I'm so grateful for her clear presence in my life.

Reviewed 9 April 2015

Jennifer Lynn teaches the best yoga on Maui. Her classes are not to be missed! You will feel stronger, braver and bendier than you ever thought possible.