“Wisdom Flow is the perfect name for this studio and Jennifer Lynn's classes! Yoga at its' best!”
Review of Wisdom Flow Yoga

Wisdom Flow Yoga
Reviewed 27 August 2016

A new resident on Maui, I've been exploring different studios and teachers, and asking around for local favorites as I search for a teacher/teachers in my new home. Jennifer Lynn at Wisdom Flow kept coming up from people new to yoga as well as long-time devotees. I made it to my first class with her this morning, and felt instantly at home and delighted to have found a phenomenal new teacher to illuminate my path. She oozes wisdom with every expression. I found myself constantly laughing and smiling at the humor she wove into her wisdom. I was also constantly aware of my learning. I felt simultaneously challenged and at ease. It was thrilling to witness other people's awakening, too. The a-ha sound seemed to be reverberating around the room. The diversity of the community and beauty of the studio truly enhanced the experience. If you've come to Maui as a visitor or live here and are looking for an exceptional yoga experience, I can't recommend Jennifer Lynn enough! Make sure to try her sweet treats, too! She offered delicious vegan chocolate chip cookies, perfect and gooey, a recipe from her vegan cookie cookbook Smart Cookie after class. Honoring the tradition of prasada, apparently she always offers a sweet treat after class. I left with the cookbook, and can't wait to try out the recipes!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

My sister and I were visiting the area and wanted a few days of yoga. We were welcomed without any hesitations and allowed to drop in. Jeniffer is an outstanding teacher that can individualize the class for each participants level of experience. As a PT I feel she has the knowledge and skill to teach anyone regardless of limitation.

Reviewed 17 May 2015

Jennifer Lynn and Wisdom Flow yoga truly are amazing. I do a range of sports and I found wisdom flow yoga a fantastic balance of real sport exercise (your muscles really feel it!) and beautiful stretching. The classes helped me work out a number of injuries and provided balance. Jennifer has an astounding ability to describe what it is we should be doing in a stretch position and, just when you think you've got it, she'll say something that allows you to tweak the position just so….and it is so much better! And the best bit, while she is guiding you through this exercise, she is also giving you these pearls of wisdom that have helped me put life in perspective. She does all this with a little bit of humour thrown in. I don't think it can get any better. Highly recommend this yoga to anyone.

Reviewed 11 May 2015

If you are looking for a yoga class on Maui look no further. As a visitor or local this is the best Maui has to offer. Wisdom Flow Yoga has many different classes, but the
Yoga is the best to be found. You can work at your own level and before you know it
you'll be stronger, more relaxed and your spirit will soar. Jennifer Lynn is a beautiful
soul who will lead you gracefully through it all, leaving you feeling fabulous.

Reviewed 24 April 2015

i'have tried and attend so many yoga classes and different studios (from New York, Philly, Prague, Big Island, Oahu...etc..) some of them better than the others..but when friend of mine introduce me to Wisdom Flow Yoga and Jennifer Lynn..it was like an awakening ;o)
I enjoy her classes so much..She is very experienced teacher..strong and powerful, yet gentle. She leads the classes in an amazing way..leading the students to achieve their goals, describing every move in the way that even beginner yogi can understand..and more experienced students are just gently lead to better results..Every class is unique and different. I love her way using quotations and sharing the wisdom (which I found myself thinking about even after the class is done..)..The atmosphere is always very friendly, studio itself is like a cozy temple,..where you can take care of your body and mind... (and i am not even mentioning Jennifer's vegan cookies..or simply a coconuts she brings for her students..just because...!!!!)