All reviewsboutique hotelflatbreadprivate beach accessroad to hanamama's fish houseday bedboogie boardsonly stayed one nightstreet noisemain buildingbedroom suitesmall roomfull kitchenstayed longerbeautiful beachbeach chairscommon areas
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I needed an overnight stay to prep for a bike ride up Haleakala. My plan was to get a massage the night before the ride, but the first room I was booked into was too small for a massage table. Major problem. However, because they had an empty one bedroom suite, after some negotiation I was able to get the suite for a relatively minor upgrade fee. And as it turned out, that was exactly what I needed in any event, because the other room would have also been way to small for my bike and equipment. So in the end, a great stay with very accommodating staff.

Room Tip: Several rooms are on the main street of Paia town, so might be noisy. My suite was a separate building in back and quite quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 July 2018

There is nothing that compares to feeling like you are home when traveling! This hip hotel is truly special! From the moment I arrived and throughout my entire stay, I was treated like an old friend. Even the other guests were really friendly! My room was really private, beautifully appointed and conveniently located close to everything.
The food at the hotel restaurant was so delicious, we ate there everyday for a least one of our meals. It is a true, organic, farm to table, rustic menu! I even ordered a sandwich to take on the plane ride home with me. Yumm!
This hotel is in the heart of beautiful, quaint Paia on the north shore of Maui. This is a lush area with gorgeous beaches and lots of sea turtles to swim with ☀️

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Booker42
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

This little Inn is amazing. We stayed for 5 days and spent a ton of time on the, basically, private beach, at the local coffee shop, at the Spa and in our room.

This place is paradise within paradise. Our first room in the main building was great and for the last two days we moved to the amazing Garden room. This was basically like your own condo and we hated to leave.

The local coffee shop next door became our go-to morning stop and we were easy driving distance to Mama’s Fish House, Haiku Town and even Wailea. If you want to avoid the bid resorts just book here. We will be back very soon!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kyle A
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Perfect location with ‘private’ beach access. Great staff who are very helpful and responsive. Our room was extremely clean and comfortable. Lots of great little boutique places to shop and eat. It’s like a ‘mini-Byron Bay’. Complimentary tea/coffee during the day. Great breakfast café. Beautifully decorated boutique hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2018

This little hotel is adorable! It has just ten rooms - ours had a little patio, kitchen and dining area. There is a grocery store steps away, lots of shops and restaurants and a lovely beach - where we saw a turtle!

We stayed two nights, so we could have easy access to Haleakala, Mama’s Fish House and the pineapple tour.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family