“Great food and atmosphere for your money. Staff great, selection of food great.”

Ichiriki Japanese Nabe Restaurant Aiea
Ranked #22 of 172 Restaurants in Aiea
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Easy to make reservations. Waiters, management so "people friendly" and responds to all questions. Food selections are great for the hot pot dishes; Ono tasting food,.very filling and hits the spot when you are looking for a relaxing, meal with family or friends. You can bring your own bottle of wine or sake and pay a small corkage fee, if you want too.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Ive heard of several hot pot resturants on island. I ended up here because we had a holiday dinner for about 25 people.
Be prepared to take your shoes off. I wasn't. Lol.
The menu is extensive and they have a drink list that's extensive.
I ordered the Japanese curry broth and the lightest food/veggie mix. I guess because I came with a group of locals, the waiter didn't really explain the menu thoroughly enough to me. I ordered the chicken and it took about 45 mins to cook because I was trying to make sure not to get sick from undercooked food.
I'm not a fan of cooking your own food at a restaurant...but I do like the grill type restaurants because it's much faster.
My soup turned out tasty but I'm not sure I'd come back. Twas a lot of work just to eat...

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I love coming here! I had the Kobe beef set which was only $19.99! It came with ramen or udon, a piece of shrimp, salmon, mushrooms, cabbage, tofu, rice noodles, and pork dumplings. It was so good in their shoyu sauce!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Ichiriki is a nabe (hot pot) restaurant where you can choose individual portions of soup base and meats from a good variety. The flavors are strong, a bit on the salty side. However, the wait staff are friendly and accommodating, especially willing to cater to the needs of families. There's also a happy hour menu with Niku Nabe, appetizers and drinks.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I was on a business trip to the Pearl Harbor area & looking for hot pot. This place was fantastic & reminded me of dining at hot pot places back in Japan. The service was amazing & the food was delicious. Extremely affordable dining for Hawaii. Everything was presented beautifully & was a delightful meal away from all the tourist activity in Waikiki. Next time work brings me back- this is where I'm going every time to relax & enjoy comfort food!

Date of visit: December 2016