“Excellent”

North Shore Surf Girls - Surf School
Ranked #3 of 63 Tours in Haleiwa
More attraction details
Owner description: The North Shore Surf Girls Surf School is a female owned and operated company. Our lessons are catered to men, women and children. Our all female instructors are former professional surfers, trained lifeguards. We are detail oriented when teaching you to surf and stand up paddle board. We offer group, semi private and private surfing lessons and stand up paddle board lessons daily at 9:00AM, 12:00PM and 3:00PM.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Carol was awesome. We learned a lot and enjoyed our experience surfing with our group. We had an amazing time!

1  Thank fidgit87
Write a ReviewReviews (1,168)
All reviews
in 17 reviews
"carol"
in 721 reviews

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Carol is a fantastic teacher and all three of us found our feet by the end of the lesson! Very reasonable price for what you get... just do it!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Carol was fantastic and got us in the water fast and standing up on the first wave. Not just for females!! Im a guy and was here on a trip by myself and met up with a couple others at a bar and decided to do it, so glad I did! She made it comfortable and was incredibly knowledgeable and helped us find the right waves every time. I'll definitely book another lesson on my next trip here!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

So easy to book, and Carol was in communication in the morning to tell us where to meet based on good surf for that specific day. Our first part of the lesson on the beach was very thorough, and it only continued from there in the water :) Carol gave us sooo many awesome tips and feedback that I can't imagine ever having learned trying surfing on my own. Stood up a handful of times & it was such a rush and all the feels! No doubt one of the best experiences of my life to date & something I will always remember. Hope to be back again for more lessons from the North Shore Surf Girls School!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We were just there last week for a week vacation. This is our 2nd surf lessons in the last 2 years and still I was very nervous before the lesson. Being a mom, I was not nervous about myself, but about the safety of my children, as they would be out in the ocean with instructors that we had never met before. However, Carol and Goudo (sorry if wrong spelling) gave us white gloves services and really took care of us, made us feel safe and confident. Not only my kids, but I was able to stand up and enjoy surfing at the end of the lesson, and they turned me from being very nervous to actually enjoyed my time out in the ocean. I would definitely come back to them next time. Bonus: they partner with a photographer who took great pictures for us, very precious and many Kodak moments to make our trip even more memorable.