“Carol is awesome!”

North Shore Surf Girls - Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: The North Shore Surf Girls Surf School is a female owned and operated company. Our lessons are catered to men, women and children. Our all female instructors are former professional surfers, trained lifeguards. We are detail oriented when teaching you to surf and stand up paddle board. We offer group, semi private and private surfing lessons and stand up paddle board lessons daily at 9:00AM, 12:00PM and 3:00PM.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Write a ReviewReviews (1,144)
All reviews
in 12 reviews
"highlight of our trip"
in 30 reviews

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Wow! What a great experience! My husband took lessons several years ago with North Shore Surf Girls and recommended I️ try them out. I️ was originally going to take lessons in Waikiki, but I️ was super self-conscious and nervous about taking lessons in a crowded area. Carol took my last minute reservations. I️ told her up front that I️ was extremely nervous and totally going out of my comfort zone. She was so patient with me, and was totally in tune with my anxiety about being out in the ocean. Within the first few minutes of paddling out, I️ caught my first wave! She was so personable and easy to talk to! While waiting for some waves we would chit chat about her life in Hawaii and all her cool adventures. The photographer that she uses is also super good! He took great pics and sent them to me immediately. I️ highly recommended to make the drive to the North Shore and take lessons with North Shore Surf Girls!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

NorthShoreSurfGirl, Owner at North Shore Surf Girls - Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Reviewed 26 October 2017