“Still the freshest "fast food sushi"”
Review of Ninja Sushi

Ninja Sushi
Ranked #58 of 154 Restaurants in Kailua
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I had to stop by for my favorite Shogun Donburi. Also, picked up a superman roll for later. This is one of my must stop and have when I am back in the islands. I was not disappointed.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Wonderful sushi and combination bowls! We enjoyed some delicious sushi - Sunset and Rainbow rolls! My wife loved her fish unagi bowl with avocado, spicy ahi and goodness! Great service!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Tasty sushi that won't broke da wallet!!! We always have lunch here at least once when we visit--teens and parents are happy!!!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

The people and food make this place a must see, taste and experience. The staff is very friendly and while they may get so busy you may have to wait a bit to be served the food is delicious. The price is inexpensive and there is a variety to choose from. Call in your order and you don't have to wait as long or just stop on in and take a break from the heat.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Disclaimer--we're from Kansas City, which is hardly the sushi capital of the world. We're not connoisseurs, but we thought this place was great. Walked right in and ordered; had it ready to go in ten minutes. Tasty, and one of the more affordable meals we ate in Hawaii. And while we're not experts, we thought it was really delicious. Recommend.