“Amazing Food Great Price”

Kaneohe Pancake House
Ranked #6 of 131 Restaurants in Kaneohe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Small restaurant that packs in the hospitality and yummy food.
Ate breakfast, pancakes (orders are ample, you could probably share). Loved the banana pancakes with coconut syrup, eggs over easy and bacon. Would visit weekly if I lived here.

Hometown feel with lots of hospitality.

LOVE!!!

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

The food was good. I had thought it was a sit down restaurant but you order at a counter and they bring the food to you. That was fine. The staff was very nice. Food was cooked to order and arrived quickly.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

If you like a savory breakfast, the vinha d'alhos with poached eggs and fried rice is the best on the planet. If you have a sweet tooth (I don't), the pancakes are amazing.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

We made a trip for breakfast on our last day to make sure we didn't miss it. The service wasn't the best. Waitress seemed put out by us. Our breakfast was good pancakes were delightful. I think the waitress needs to tell her face she's happy before she goes to work. Worst service the entire trip

Reviewed 31 March 2017

My kind of place, nothing flashy, just good pancakes and food. I tried Portuguese sausage here in my omelet for the first time. Very good. The pancakes are money. Fair priced as well.