“After Golf Quick Bite”

Waikele Country Club Restaurant
Ranked #92 of 148 Restaurants in Waipahu
Cuisines: Polynesian
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Advertised as Japanese restaurant but it was not authentic. Food was oily, service was slow, and pricey.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

The food was good but it took a long time.... I feel that if there was more communication with us would have been nice.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

My wife and I heard from a friend that there was a restaurant at the country club. We went for dinner and had a really nice evening. There were two large families celebrating birthdays and a few other couples having dinner. The service is great, but the food was sort of average for the price. There aren't many nice restaurants in Waikele (other than Chili's...like that's a nice restaurant) so it was nice to discover this place at the country club.

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

The ribeye steak was good, despite not being asked how I wanted it cooked. It was tasty, but not cooked evenly, with some parts medium and some medium rare.

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Waikele golf course is a course I play 4 to 5 times a year. The restaurant I visit for lunch at least once a month
The party was for my boss who is moving back to Washington state.
Ron and his staff provided excellent service to group.
The food was excellent, we had the buffet which featured Roast beef and wine gravy, karage chicken and steam Basa (fish ) . From set up to event Ron was very helpful