See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

The blankets and cover not clean. Lamp in room filled with thick layer of dust. There are roaches climbing up the walls. Towels in the bathroom are dingy and not white. The TV is not working at all. It can be turned on but couldn't be turned off.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Patricia C
Reviewed 27 April 2017

What little interaction with desk clerk was friendy and polite but the cleaning staff was something dfferent. They gave us big bed but was two small ones pushed together. When we came back from shoping one bed was made the other still messy. The four days we spent there not once did they clean the floor. Don't know how long since cleaned I found garbage around the bed from before us. We asked them to clean the bathroom and they asked WHY? All we got was clean ragged towels and garbage emptied daily. We asked about if they had hot water and they said yes but was only luke warm at the most. The beds looked like the back of horse very swaybacked.
Location was ok have to do a lot of U-turns to get anywhere but close to K-Mart.
Will spend the extra and get better next time. Booking said this hotel got excellent ratings but I would consider it a 1/4 star rating. Beware the pool looks like fish pond.

Room Tip: Get first floor room is long hike up the stars to third floor
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patrick M
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I came to this hotel because Westin's chk-in is 3pm and my arrival is 5am! This is a place brings you back to the 60's or 70's! The layout of the room and furnitures just remind me those hotel from 60's and 70's TV drama! Anyway, the room is clean, but a little smelly. After A/C turn on a while, the smell went away. I think it's the moisture caught by the carpet and cause the smell~

The staff is really nice and offer me a discount rate due i only slept for 6 hrs and let me chk-out late!

Close to nothing but airport!

Room Tip: Turn the A/C on right away!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2017

Outside looks good, but inside is worn out. I only rented for a day stay special (room + car rental for a good price, search Nissan rent-a-car website for info). For what I needed (a quick nap, clean up/shower), it is okay. Not sure you want to stay here for longer than that. The room is big, with kitchen and fridge, but there's no utensils (no fork, knife, spoon, cups, etc), so not sure you can real use the kitchen fully. The bed is okay. Free wifi and parking. Compare to other accommodations, this is on the cheap side. I'd only recommend a day stay if you are arriving early in the morning and flying out at night.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 February 2017

+ Very friendly staff, car park

- Kitchen smell, dirty kitchen facilities, amber pillows, poor WiFi.

I recommend not to stay there and book the Days Inn nearby instead. I did the next day and was satisfied. The higher price is it worth for.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo