All reviews front desk free shuttle service dining table curry sitting area mini store ypao beach restaurant downstairs an early flight business center comfortable stay tumon bay close to the airport housekeeping staff rental car danielle mia
Reviewed 5 September 2018

The staff are what make this place a wonderful place to stay. Special thanks to Solei for always going out of her way to say hello and making sure we had everything we needed! Thanks to all the front desk staff for welcoming us "home" after a long hot day with beautiful smiles and a cheery Hafa Adai! This is a nice hotel only a few blocks from the main "beach" drag. The rates are great compared to down the street, and you're still not very far from lots of things to see. Our planned two week work visit turned into almost four weeks, but at this point I'm almost sad to go home ;)

Frank P

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Sunardi L, Owner at Wyndham Garden Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Hafa Adai L_Frank_P_Jr

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write this review to compliment Wyndham Garden Guam great service, facilities and our outstanding team members. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Here at Wyndham Garden Guam we takes pride in getting to know all our guests and welcome them as our extended family members. I am happy to hear you're able to experienced that.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are honored to have you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Check in staff was not friendly. I felt like I was an inconvenience to her. Check-in took a while because the credit card machine wasn't working. They ended up waiving the deposit for incidentals.

We were assigned room 230 which is the WORST ROOM EVER! It was at the end of the hall, louvers for bathroom windows caused mold and mildew smell in the room. The bathroom was so humid, it caused moisture on the ceiling and walls. When we wiped it down, the white towel turned black (from mold). The shower head had water going all over the place in the bathroom. Small cockroaches crawling around (I killed 2 in the room). The next morning, we asked to move to another room and shared with Front Desk the issues we had with room 230. We were told we'll have a room by 12noon. We had to follow up on the status of the room after 12noon only to be told no rooms were ready. I was beyond frustrated! We weren't going to wait around for a room any longer so we decided to leave the hotel and grab some lunch. On our way out, we saw that housekeeping had just cleaned out room 208 so we asked Front Desk to be moved into that room. It was a much better room, but the furniture was falling apart (a safety hazard!) and then that room ended up having a leaky air conditioner and I killed a few baby roaches.

Overall, it was the worst stay ever at this hotel!!! All the unnecessary stress made this trip a bad one.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Hafa Adai SpnGrl670,

Greetings from Wyndham Garden Guam and many thanks for sharing your review with us on Tripadvisor.

Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your desired level of service during your recent stay with us. Thank you for sharing your experience with us so that we may review and improve our processes to provide a better service experience for our guests. Rest assured your feedback has been shared with both my Housekeeping and Maintenance Manager for immediate corrective actions.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel has potential but in its current state it is depressing.

I checked in around 10:30 PM on a Tuesday and there was about 10 plus people smoking very close to the entrance, so you go through a fog before you get in. It created an email experience of an older inner city hangout building..,. So check in made you feel like it was a pay by hour hotel...... they charge for you entire stay and if you check out early, they have to do a refund. Make sure you let them know 24 hours before or they will charge you for the day.

I got a room on the third floor and when I got off the elevator it said premier floor, so I thought I got lucky....,

The hallways has a nice tile floor that look clean but the walls are painted a full dreary green so the hallway is a bit dark

It was quiet and the doors look like they can use a facelift. The air conditioner in the hallway leaks as there were towels on the floor and a warning cone for wet floor.

The room is two small rooms with a bathroom in the middle. The same dreary paint. The furniture is quite used as the bright red pleather sofa that was in the front room look like it was the 70’s

The bathroom was small with a shower that was triangular shaped .... the bathroom sink had a kitchen sink fixture, so the water would get everywhere if you turned it on high

The light switch for the bedroom was behind the TV that was mounted on the wall (found by accident). The bed is low and worn, but the linens looked and smelled clean.

If you are looking for a clean bed to sleep at a midrange price it is okay

I think it could be a better hotel of the effort was it into it

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Hafa Adai Lm14funalways,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay with us. Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations.

Your valuable comments has been shared with my managers for corrective actions.
We will also incorporate your feedback into our room renovation plan which is in the planning stage to addressed above mentioned issues.

Please feel free to contact me at sli@wgguam.com if there's anything I can assist you with.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

I am a Wyndham Rewards Platinum card holder and our stay at Wyndham Garden Guam scores a number one in comfortable, above expectations regarding accommodations. The quick access to the airport is great and the staff, especially Solei and Alisha were super. Definitely our resting place whenever we find ourselves in Guam overnight.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Hafa Adai Darryl A,

Thank you for being a loyal Wyndham Reward Platinum member and staying at Wyndham Garden Guam.

It is a delight to know you had an enjoyable stay and all of us appreciate your kind compliments for the team’s service and facilities.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review. We look forward to see you again soon and please feel free to contact me at sli@wgguam.com if there's anything I can assist you with.

Sunardi LI, CHA

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is convenient to the airport and central to drive to other locations but a car is needed or some other city or commercial transportation is needed to get anywhere. There are no nice scenic views from this hotel. The room design, furniture, doors and bathroom fixtures are dated and worn. My room door partially closes and stays ajar. One day I return after being at work all day and it was ajar, I guess housekeeping staff left it that way. My in room safe had a dead battery, it was replaced by staff the next day after being notified. Housekeeping failed a couple times during my week there to replace coffee and bathroom towels. On a couple of positive notes, there is a coin operated laundry room with good working washers and dryers. Lastly the staff are wonderfully friendly and helpful.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Sunardi L, Owner at Wyndham Garden Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Hafa Adai TravelinDeweyIV,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at Wyndham Garden Guam. Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations.

It is with much regrets that you experienced room door and safe problems during your stay in addition to not receiving towels and coffee replacements . You can rest assured both our Hotel and Housekeeping Manager will be taking necessary actions for immediate improvement, so as to ensure our hotel cleanliness is maintained to our brand standards.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us so that we may review and improve our processes to provide a better service experience for our guests. Please feel free to contact me directly at sli@wgguam.com if there's anything I can assist you with.