“Business lunch”

Ranked #7 of 145 Restaurants in Tamuning
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Quiet lunchtime in the restaurant so seating was quick and easy. Service was great and good very good and out fast.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food, service and atmosphere. We enjoyed our experience here. Thank you Outback for the delicious food!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

So I've eaten at the Outback on the North end of the Tumon tourist strip - Chalan Pale Arnold Road, a few times. The restaurant itself is clean and nicely appointed, however, it always seems to be extremely packed, and there isn't much room to move. The food is good. The steaks I've had are good. But nothing seems that great. If you're a steak person, you know what that feeling is like when you get a really good steak. That probably isn't going to happen here. But again, the food is generally good. I would consider the price point high for the quality of the steak, running at about $26.00 on the low end and $40.00 on the high. Salads are around $15.00. The "bloomin' onion" $10.00. There are definitely better steak places on Guam, but if you find yourself in North Tumon and hankering for meat, the Outback might fit the bill.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Our server Josh is what saved the day for this chain today. He was nothing short of fantastic! The food was typical of what I expect from outback, though admittedly, my ribeye was not cooked as ordered. It was definitely rarer than the medium rare I asked for. Still edible, just not how I ordered it. The sirloins that my kids ordered however, were cooked to order and I enjoyed taking nibbles from their steaks. Now for the drinks: my wife and I ordered top shelf frozen margaritas...you know...the expensive ones made with Patron. For $11 per drink, I expect a great drink. The drinks were not made with Patron (yes, I can tell the difference between Patron and other tequilas). AND, my drink was watered down. It tasted half as strong as my wife’s drink. But hey, we were here on vacation and I was determined not to let this ruin my vacation. I should have sent back both the steak and the drink, but you never know what kind of surprises may come back with them. Again, Josh saved the day.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

A friend and I ordered both ordered the filet. My friend ordered hers in medium, came out well done. They did another one and came out medium rare, they took it back and came out medium well and super dry. I ordered mine in medium rare but came out medium well and super dry. We had spent so much time already and was getting hungry so we went ahead and ate dinner. Maybe it was just a bad night for us.