“Delicious Ice cream! Plenty of flavours.”

Cold Stone Creamery Guam Premium Outlet
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Tamuning
Reviewed 30 July 2016

Of course Cold stone is known around the world to have great flavours and good ice cream. This place never disappoints me.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

It's always good to have frozen yogurt from time to time. Whenever I and hubby go to GPO, we usually have yogurt from Cold Stone Creamery. It's just right next to the Foodcourt. Good treat and works well with your tummy. Love the fruits and mochi.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

Love this place. Never disappointed here. Everything made to order in front of you. Great for kids and family.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

I really wanted ice cream on a hot day.
We were all over the island and did not find the right place. I was not going home until I had my ice cream. Came upon Cold Stone as I looked for a battery. It was really good and hit the spot. Perhaps a tad expensive, but it's what I wanted.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

the yogurt selections are okay but the toppings are old and hard. like, they need to change those on a constant basis. it would be nice if it would be kept fresh longest it possibly can. check up on that if you will. we usually just got for yogurt instead these days but have found menchies to be better suited. where have they gone???? they been closed a while now at the micro mall.